Chapter 3

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

A young lady unveiled the carriage curtain and Taehyung got out. The young lady who is a maid, helped me and Taemin out of the carriage. 

I smiled, "Thank you." 

Taemin was carrying Dolly, his favourite animal stuffed toy which was a bunny. Some people bowed to Taehyung and then greeted us. Yerin awkwardly just bowed back and followed Taehyung into his house with servants following behind them.

"Madame." A butler bowed to Yerin.

"Hoshi at your service." Yerin smiled awkwardly and bowed back as Hoshi greeted her.

"Young Master do you want me to carry your toy for you?" A maid asked Taemin.

Soon the maid was met with two black pearly eyes as the bunny touched her nose, "This is Dolly, he's a bunny and he's super smart!! He's four years old like me, Eomma gave it to me, can I call you nuna?"

The maid gulped at the bunch of questions thrown to her.

"Taemin prefers to carry his own toy." I smiled at the flustered maid. 

"Thank you nuna." Taemin bowed as the maid bowed back awkwardly.

"Would you like a tour of the house?" Hoshi asked. Yerin smiled, "It's alright, the journey is a little tiring, Taemin needs his nap too." I said.

Hoshi nodded, "Get their items and bring them to their room."

The previous maid who helped us out from the carriage bowed at Hoshi's words and introduced herself.

"My name is Eunha, I will be your maid from now on." Eunha bowed. I smiled and noded.

"Get the Lady's things." Eunha signaled to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter