Sequel: 242

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

242 years later..

[Yerin's pov]

"And so for the rest of their lives both Master Taehyung of the Kim Clan and Lady Yerin of the Jung Clan were seperated."

I listened to Grandma as she said the story with Eunbi, Tzuyu and Mina next to me.

"Grandma! What else?" Grandma took a puff from her cigeratte and smiled.

"Lady Yerin and Master Taehyung both have a son named Taemin, who gave away his wealth to help the refugees. Taemin also helped to restore the Kim's Clan prestige and made Kim's Clan came back."

I smiled as Mina listened to the story too, "Then... what about Master Bambam?"

Grandma sighed, "Master Bambam loved Lady Mina so much and committed suicide to chase after her. Lady Tzuyu of the Chou Clan took on the clan duties and held onto the promise of taking care of Young master Khun with Lady Yerin. Young Master Khun became the master of the Kumpimook Clan and elevated his mother to 'Beloved Mother, Junwang Fujin of the Kumpimook Clan'"

"What about Lady Eunha and Master Jungkook?" Tzuyu asked.

"For that... Lady Eunha entered the Jung's Clan as a Junwang Gege and got married to Master Jungkook. But Lady Eunha died of birth complications and left twins for Master Jungkook but he never chased Lady Eunha because Lady Eunha wanted him to stay and not follow her."

"Lady Eunbi and Master Hoseok?"

Grandma smiled, "They got together and had a kid named Hoya.. But Young Master Hoya died because of a plaque, soon after Master Hoseok got it too then followed suit, Lady Eunbi lived sadly for the rest of her lives."

"How do they look like?"

"We have their potraits in the main hall of ancestors. You will find Lady Yerin there."

Grandma yawned and I carried her to her bed chamber to let her sleep. I left as my servant, Eunha followed me supporting my hand.

"Let's go Eunha!" I walked to the main hall and found the potrait of Lady Yerin, Qinwang 'Han' Gege.

"Hm..." Eunha glanced at me slightly.

"Zhu'er!" I smiled and glanced at Eunha.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

Eunha glanced at the potrait, "She looks like you, Zhu'er!"

"Eunha, prepare me for today's event!"

I dashed off as Eunha chased me with two other servants Eunmin and Eunhee.

"Zhu'er, so glad you are in a good mood today."

I chuckled as Eunha helped me change into my dress with Eunmin and Eunhee. Eunha helped me tie my crown hair and pinned it in as I tied a small braids at the side of my ears. I smiled as Eunmin and Eunhee helped me do simple makeup and painted my nails for me.

"Zhu'er! Your pendant!" I smiled as Eunha brought a box.

"Almost forgot it!"

"Zhu'er, you are too rushed today.."

I chuckled as Eunha gave me a small nag while I attached my pendant to the belt of my skirt, "I'm just excited for the food."

"Zhu'er! Lao'ye ordered you have to get the marriage between the Kim and Jung's clan today!"

"Alright! Alright! I will, Eunha don't worry about me!"

I smiled and ran out of my pavilion to the main hall with Eunha, Eunmin and Eunhee following behind. I bumped into my brother, Hoseok and his servant Eunju.

"Yerin-ah, be careful!" I chuckled.

Tzuyu, Mina and Eunbi came over. Brother and Eunbi blushed when they met eyes. I snickered a laugh and cleared my throat.

"Alright let's go!" I smiled and ran to the car with Mina and Tzuyu.

"Eunbi! Go with my brother!" I chuckled as the car drove off. The servants followed in another car.

We reached the banquet and Eunha followed me as I took all kinds of food.

"Zhu'er! You took too much!" I smirked and brought my plate into the balcony of the party.

"Zhu'er!!" 

I could not care about what Eunha said and I just munched on the food.

"Zhu'er!"

"Alright! Stop nagging for once! Since I was young, whenever I do something in my own will, you keep calling 'Zhu'er! Zhu'er!‘ Are you not tired of it?" I slammed my fork down in anger and crossed my arms.

"Alright! Zhu'er, this slave won't nag tonight!"

"That's right!" I smiled and continued eating.

"But.. what about Master Kim?"

"Alright! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter