Chapter 1

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's pov]

It's been four years since I broke up with Yerin. Now, I'm back again in China after work and I saw a familiar figure. There was a girl working in a roadside noodle store. She had hair that was tied in a ponytail and was wearing an apron. She walked arouns with a cheerful smile and greeted customers however she had dark eye circles under her face. It was Yerin! I gasped to myself.

Then, she stopped by a house. A young boy ran up to her. She went up and kneeled down in front of the boy.

"Taemin-ah! I'm sorry to be late." Yerin hugged the boy.

"It's okay mom!" The boy said. 

"Yerin is a mother? She became a mom after I left?" I asked myself.

Yerin carrassed the boy's head and planted a kiss on his forehead. She then stood up to thank the old lady. I followed them and I saw the place they were staying at. It was a rather old house. I was suprised. I then walked to the tenant's house.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"Sell the house belonging to that lady." I said.

"No-." I gave him a pouch of silver. "Take it and get them out of that house." He nodded.

I smirked to myself as he entered the house.

[Yerin's pov]

I was removing Taemin's bagpack when the someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw the Tenant.

"Ahjussi! I'll pay the rent by next we-!"

"Look, if you can't pay rent then please move out! Please, I have many customers who I have re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter