101 Reasons Why I Love You

Lifetime Partners

"Jagiya, why do you love me?"

 

He should've known she would ask something like that. Bong Hee had a knack of asking sudden questions whenever they're having a sweet moment, like she couldn't just sit still and enjoy it.

 

He sighed and answered her promptly. "just cause....i love you". It was a no brainer question actually.

 

She looked so disappointed with his anwer that he quickly had to take it back. "Uhm well....."

 

Her eyes were very expectant and he couldn't help but find her adorable. "like now, i love you because you're cute." he pinched her cheeks.

 

Bong Hee pouted and leaned her back on his chest again. "Stop answering me like that, i asked you seriously. I mean, how could you like someone-" she waved her arms pointing to her whole body with a disgusted face. "something like this?? I can't wrap my head around it."

 

He chuckled and positioned her more comfortably in his arms. Reasons? The moment she asked him, thousands of reasons actually entered his mind yet at the same time he couldn't pinpoint and say even one. He always considered love as something that was very hard to put into words. 

 

"You know how every morning when you wake up and slowly open your eyes?" he started. "i love the way i see myself in your eyes knowing that you love me and you're mine."

 

He wasn't looking at her face but he knew she was already smiling.

 

"You know those times when you get so worked up over a case that you stop showering for a few days and get your hair all messed up?" he chuckled as she lightly elbowed him. "i love how determined you are and happy you get when you find out something good for the case." he rubbed his cheek to hers, smiling as he recalled the memories.

 

"Those times when you get home all sweaty from a work out and smells like unwashed week-old laundry." 

 

"-hey! Is this supposed to make me feel better?"

 

"i know that you'll later change into something beautiful and you would look so confident in yourself. I love that." 

 

His gentle words seems to satisfy her and she giggled. He stared at the sky and thought of all the moments they have shared together.

 

"i love you cause i'm me when i'm with you." he held her tight and kissed her neck lightly. Savoring her sweet laughter as she got tickled with his lips.

 

She quieted down and they continued to watch the ending sunset, enjoying the light refreshing breeze that had a leafy scent from the trees. "Me too, jagiya. I love how i'm me when i'm with you."

 

In the end, they didn't really need any reason to fall in love with each other.

 

They just did.