Love whipped

Lifetime Partners

Ji Wook was whipped.

 

With love that is.

 

Mr. Bang couldn't help but smile as he observed the couple from his desk at the prosecutor's office.

 

Bong Hee visited them again today and with great timing since Ji Wook was starting to get grumpy with his work.

 

It never failed to amaze him how much a person could change when he meets the one for him. The office always seem to automatically brighten up when Bong Hee visits the prosecutor. Ji Wook would be sitting in his desk, pushing his stack of papers on one side to make space for her, place his chin on his palm while his other hand plays with her fingers, all the while his eyes would be shooting hearts to the woman who's animatedly talking in front of him.

 

The cruel man didn't even notice his female assistant going out of the office everytime due to jealousy.

 

His partner was known as the King of the title "Worst Prosecutor of the Year" for having unknowingly won it annually and even though there was that time he changed to a Lawyer, there was only a slight change to his title, "Worst Attorney of the Year". Ultimately, the word Worst was always plastered to whatever his title was.

 

One thing was certain though, he wasn't considered "Worst Husband" by the same people who condemned him. The man was obviously in love with his wife. Everybody could see it. Everybody knew.

 

The rumor spread like wildfire the day Ji Wook married Bong Hee, his previous ex-murder suspect intern who made him a famous ert prosecutor back in those days. People in the legal industry laughed at them but as time passed by, their mocking turned to jealousy and admiration to the unlikely couple.

 

They were pretty popular in the field, with numerous witnesses of their public displays of affection which were mostly, and surprisingly, initiated by Ji Wook.

 

"i saw them yesterday at the cafe near the park." Mr. Bang had heard one of the newbie lawyers talking at the canteen the other day. "Prosecutor No had his arm on her shoulders while they were ordering at the cashier. I swear his smile is to die for!" he held back a laugh when she squealed.

 

"Lawyer No is so lucky!! Did she save a country in her past life?"

 

"Definitely. How else are you able to snag someone like him?"

 

He had snickered. They didn't know the couple's relationship started with endless bickering and arguments. If it weren't for Bong Hee, Ji Wook's reputation would never see the light of day where he would be admired. If it weren't for Ji Wook, Bong Hee would've never cleared up her name. What a funny thing destiny is.

 

He was suddenly pulled back to reality when Ji Wook stood up from his seat and started crossing his arms.

 

"i told you, i won't allow you to go drinking tonight."

 

"but jagiya, it's been so long since i went out with Ji Hae and Yoo Jung. Can't you give me a break for even just one day?" she looks at him with puppy eyes as she held on to his sleeves.

 

His glare slowly softens with her swinging of his arms while pouting. "jagiyaaaaaaaa."

 

"No."

 

"Fine." Bong Hee lets him go and grabs her sling bag, defiance all over her face. "I'm not sleeping with you tonight, i'll drown myself in alcohol at the kitchen instead."

 

Ji Wook widens his eyes in surprise, quickly grabbing her arm to stop her from leaving. He sighs. "okay fine, you can go. Just don't drink too much! And tell prosecutor Na to stop inviting guys to join you or else i'm going to drag you home." his eyes glaring daggers of threat.

 

"i promise!" She beams and raises her right hand as a vow. "You're the best jagiya!" she kisses him goodbye and goes out of their office with a bounce in her steps.

 

Mr. Bang smiles in amusement as Ji Wook goes back to his seat, scratching the back of his neck in frustration.

 

"Happy wife. Happy life." his boisterous laugh was stopped midway when the prosecutor shot him a murderous glare.

 

Prosecutor No Ji Wook was just too whipped.