Cute?

Lifetime Partners

 

 

 

If there was a word that would never be associated with her prosecutor husband, it would be the adjective “cute”. Bong Hee kept squealing it in her mind this entire time though and she knew better than to tell that to a cranky Ji Wook.

 

“Hold me?” his groggy voice greets her as soon as she entered the room. His stuffed nose made his voice so small and nasal.

 

She stares at his outstretched hand that peeked out of the layers of blanket that covered him and felt yet another twinge in her heart. Ji Wook looked like a kid trapped in an adult’s body and it was adorable as hell, damn it!

 

Bong Hee settles beside his bed and took his warm hand with hers, only then did he close his eyes and sigh in content.

 

Ji Wook was suffering from fever since early morning today and after quarrelling with her insisting that she stay away from him to avoid getting infected, he finally gave in and let her pamper him.

 

“You have to take medicine now.” she nudges him gently.

 

“I don’t like it, that powder is really bitter.” he pouts and covers his face with the blanket. Bong Hee had to suppress a giggle.

 

It was quite a surprise when she discovered that Ji Wook had the tendency to act spoilt when he was sick with fever. It was different from when he got wounded and he tended to push her away, it must be because he had headaches now and all the lightheadedness messed with his rationality. With his tall build and overpowering presence, no one would’ve expected this hardened prosecutor to act like a kid when bedridden. Bong Hee thought it was really cute though and she liked how he grew very dependent on her during this temporary situation. Even when he wasn’t sick, Ji Wook acted childish at times when it comes to her but it was still pretty rare.

 

“Jagiya, don’t be so stubborn. Don’t you want to get better soon?” 

 

It took a moment before he emerged from his blanket and he places her palm on his warm cheek. He leans on her hand and smiles. “Your hand feels cool. It makes me feel better than those medicines.”

 

Bong Hee really wanted to pinch his cheek and kiss him. Maybe she could actually get away with it.

 

“Sleep with me?”

 

She stared at him wide-eyed and felt a blush creeping up to her cheeks. Would he actually have the energy for such a rigorous activity? Bong Hee could already imagine how literally hot his body would be due to the fever and her heart started beating like crazy.

 

“Uhm...can you really handle it?”

 

He threw her a confused look. “What do you mean?” Seeing how red her face was, Ji Wook suddenly realized what she meant and ended up laughing. “You’re so erted jagiya!” 

 

Bong Hee wanted to hide and die from the misunderstanding. She quickly withdrew her hand and attempted to run away but Ji Wook was able to grab her and pull her towards him, the remnants of his laughter still in his face.

 

He places a kiss on her finger and smiled teasingly. “I can handle it you know?”

 

“Stop it!” she covers her face in embarrassment as he chuckles, his arms bringing her to an embrace.

 

“You’re so cute.” He nuzzles her neck.

 

Just who exactly was cute between them two?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NOTE:

Hi!! How are you guys!?!

I'm still pretty swamped with my work in the hospital >_< it's why i randomly thought of writing this one haha

I hope all of you are healthy and safe ^w^ till next~ <3

edit: i forgot they were already married in this fic HAHAHA had to edit boyfriend to husband XD