Minutes turn to moments

Lifetime Partners

When it comes to Bong Hee, there was always something happening everyday.

 

"Jagiya, i have a question."

 

"what is it?" he stopped preparing the tea to look at her.

 

"what did the fish say when it lost it's bones?"

 

"huh?"

 

"oh my ga-shee" she snorted to hold back her laugh but all she heard was the spoon hitting the kitchen counter when Ji Wook suddenly dropped it, staring at her with a blank expression.

 

They heard Mr. Byun wheezing from laughter back in the living room.

 

She pouted and went away.

 

Then there was that time when they were cuddling in the ottoman sofa as usual and they were talking about their funny past when she was still his intern, he decided to be a little bit of a romantic.

 

"i love you." he held her tighter.

 

"i loved you since the very beginning, you stupid jerk." she retorted as she remembered how insensitive he was to her feelings during that time.

 

"why are you suddenly so angry? I liked you too you know??"

 

"well, i liked you first!"

 

"is it such a big deal?!?"

 

"yes!" 

 

He had a hard time thinking how to comfort her back then and calm her sudden rage. She was like a time bomb when she had her period.

 

"Look jagiya, i just got my new glasses! My eyesight has been getting worse lately." she had proudly showed him her new eyeglasses when they met for dinner one night.

 

"they're pretty." he smiled at her.

 

"let's seeeeeeee, are you really handsome? Or was my eyesight just really bad all this time?" she sneered at him as he looked at her incredulously. 

 

She put on her new glasses, stared at him and screamed in horror. "Heeeeeeooolll!!!!!"

 

He frowned and bared his teeth in annoyance.

 

"Just kidding jagiya" she had laughed for a good 5 minutes, clutching her stomach and hitting his arm.

 

"You're crazy."

 

It wasn't like that all the time though, there were times that she would suddenly make him giddy.

 

"ohhhh he's cool." Eun Hyuk commented in admiration for the Prosecutor who was named Best Prosecutor of the Year on TV.

 

Ji wook scoffed at him, glaring daggers into the TV. That guy only got the title because he was so good with getting chummy with the new DA while all he did was do his work properly.

 

"che!" Bong Hee slurped the jajangmyeon she was eating. "My jagiya is 100x better than him. He looks sleezy and untrustworthy. I bet he's been making false evidences to win his cases." she frowned.

 

He had pretended not to hear her and looked away, trying hard to hold back his smile.

.


It was crazy and unconventional but it's never boring, that's a day with Bong Hee.

-------------------------

Note: 'ga-shee' means fish bones in korea which sounds like oh my gosh in english ヾ(≧▽≦*)o