angel

baby brothers

hello everyone thank you so much for liking my story .....education system is different where i stay...here we have at the age of 18 we finish high school 12th grade then we have go to college to get the degree...its a 3 year course so at age of 20 we graduate with a under graduation degree.....hope you understand.....
.......................................................................................
A alarm sound disturbs the sleep of the cute boy....he rubs his eyes and then cutely pouts....
"aish......i have to go to the college.....but am so sleeepy...."he again rub his eyes to make the sleep go away....he is the final year student so he has to attend all the classes.....
finaly he gets up from the bed to get ready for the college...
siwon along with his wifey heechul enjoying the morning coffee....
"when is hyungjoon returning from the business trip ?"siwon asks his wife....he has given all the business responsiblities to his son and retired from the company...he wanted to relax and enjoy and spend his whole time with his diva wife and cute angle without worrying about the company or leaving the family to attend an emergency meeting...though he miss the work but he is more happier now.....
"he said he will come back tomorrow....he is spending too much time travelling....its not healthy for him..."worry is visible in his eyes....he doesnt want his son to become workoholic....
"dont worry much honey he knows what he is doing...."
" you and him are same ...like father like son....aish...i have to get him married...i will start searching bride for him...."heechul said with determination....
" lets see if he will agree to that"siwon smirked...
just then the cute boy came towards his parents and sat on his daddy's lap...
"daddyyy good morning...good morning mommy"he greeted his parents...
"good morning joongie..."wished the parents and siwon placed kissed on his head...
"daddy what you want for breakfast ...i will cook today"he said happily as he loves to cook...
"no no no....you are not stepping into the kitchen...."heechul said strictly...
"why chullie....let him cook....anyways am craving for his cooking"
"and ruin his manicured hands....no yesterday i got his hands and legs manicured..."heechul is so possessive of his son that if he want he will not let his son left a finger...his baby is naturly so beautiful but still he wants his son to be perfect and becouse his son is not at all interested in makeup and beauty treatments he has taken the initiative to take cake of it....
"mommyyyy.....pleasee....."the cute angle makes the puppy eyes.....
"chullie let him cook....he is beautiful like an angel....and he will not spoil his nails ..right baby..."siwon asks and joongie cutely nod his head....the father and son duo defeats the diva and heechul gives the permission....and soon joongie runs towards the kitchen....
...................................................................................
college:
siwon drops jaejoong to college...as soon as jaejoong enters the college his fans and admires stair at the beauty but no buddy dares to go near him or talk to him...and you all know the reason his famous and scary brother hyungjoon ...you mess with jaejoong and you have to face the anger of hyungjoon....
he walks towards where is friends are....
"good morning joongie"his friend sangmin hugs him..soon another boy pushed sungmin and hugged jaejoong greeting him...
"good morning hyungie....u are looking pretty"his friend karam says...
"he always looks like an angel....pabo"his another friend donghae said....
"good morning everyone......"jaejoong smile happily....
"lets go to class....or else we will be late..."jaejoong said and hold karam and donghae's hand...
"excuse me jaejoong-ah"someone from the back calls him and he turns to see the person....
the football captain TOP...the famous boy of their college is standing in front of him....
"can we talk for a minute...i want to tell you something...umm its important actually"TOP says nervously....he is been in love with jaejoong since few months and finaly he gathered the courage to confess his feeling...
"umm....TOP-shi actually i.i have a class now....can we talk later"jaejoong said slowly....
"oh....ok....can we talk after your classes end.....i will be waiting for you near the football field...is that ok"jaejoong thought for a minute but then he slowly nod his head..
"perfect....then i will wait for you there then....ok...bye..."TOP said happily and walked away....
"i think he wants to confess his love joongie"sangmin said...
"ya...i had seen him many times looking at you"said donghae...
"you guys dont assume things...and scare joongie....lets go to class we are late"karam dragged them to class...
"is he really want to confect"joogie said in his mind....
.......................................................................................
" finaly am back....."said a handsome man....
"i cant wait to finaly meet my angel...."a smile formed on his lips...and he drove his car towards the direction where his angel is....
in the college....
jaejoong slowly walk towards the foodball ground...he saw TOP waiting for him....he slowly walked towards the boy...
"umm....hi...TOP-shi"he said with his sweet voice....
"hi...hi joongie....i mean jaejoong"
"umm....what you want to tell me"jaejoong asked him
"actually...u see jaejoong....am ...i actually...."TOP tried to control his nervousness...seeing jaejoongs confused face he bacame more nervous
" i...u know...u are so beautiful"TOP said what is in his mind...
"huh...?"
"ok...jaejoong...i love you....will you be my boyfriend"he hold jaejoong's hand...
jaejoong bacome silent...
but soon both heard a third angry voice..
"WHAT THE HELL"said someone angrily both TOP and jaejoong turned towards the direction of the voice and jaejoong was both happy and scared to see the person ...
hyungjoon walked towards TOP and asked him angrily...
"do you think you are capable to become his boyfriend?"he said him
"how dare you ask him to be your boyfriend"hyungjoon holds TOP's collar...
"hyungie please stop...."scared jaejoong hugged his hyung from behind....slowly hyungjoon calmed down because he didnt wanted to scare his angel...
"take it as a serious worning....if you even look at baby joongie again i will erase you from this planet ....you get that..."hyungjoon said...
too scared TOP nod his head......
hyungjoon then hold his angel's and both walked towards his car