chapter 3

baby brothers

Hello everyone ...sorry for uploading after many days...too busy...

...............................................................................................

Yunho was so angry on his brother for being so stupid and travelling alone but he also missed his brother so much and he understand why his brother has done this...

He looked at changmin who was busy looking out observing everything.....

“baby-ah ”yunho called changmin...

“ we reached.....come ”yunho opened the car door for changmin to get out of the car...

Yunho purchased this house when he decided to stay in Korea two years ago....changmin looked at the beautiful mention....

“come baby-ah”yunho hold changmin’s hand and dragged him inside....

“welcome home baby....let me show you your room and you take rest for a while ok”changmin nod his head....travelling is tiring....all he wanted was to have a warm shower and sleep for a while and then he will be fully regain his energy then he can annoy his hyung......sounds like a good plan ....

Ÿunho opened the door of the bedroom and it was exact copy of the changmin’s bedroom from the US.....

“wah.....hyungie.....its exactly like my old bedroom...”changmin said excitedly.....now he will not be home sick....each and everything is placed at the exact place.....

“hyung look it even has the same blanket....omo.....thankk you hyung”changmin hugged yunho...

Yunho smiled....after he bought the mention he decorated the bedroom exactly like changmin’s bedroom so that one day when changmin comes to Korea he could sleep and be comfortable...and finally the day has come and his princess is so happy.....yunho kissed his princess’s head...

“ok baby-ah now take a warm bath and then rest ok....hyung will wake you up after few hour...my baby is tired ne...”changmin nod his head....

.................................................................................................

Yunho after leaving his baby brother called his mother

“hello yunho-ah”leeteuk said as soon as he received the call..

“did you too reached home....where is Minnie....is he alright”leeteuk asked with worry...

“mom calm down...ya we reached home and Minnie is sleeping in his bedroom ....dont worry mom...”

“Minnie will give me heart attack one day...aish that kid...its all because of you yunho...you have spoiled him too much he got this much dare to fly alone to different country without telling anyone”leeteuk lectured yunho....

“you know what i had enough of his naughtiness....i will start searching good husband for him and get him married...then only he will become responsible ”leeteuk said

“mom...stop it...he is a baby....don’t think about marriage. ....”how could his mother think about his baby angel’s marriage.. he will never let anyone take his princess from him yunho thought...

“then what should i do....he is so naughty ....last week he made his fan boys beat hell out of the boy who tried to flirt with him...two days before that he wasted 10000$ on bet.....”

“i know mom you don’t worry about him ok.... let him study here...i will take care of him ”yunho said

“but yunho he does not now much about seoul....am worried yunho.....”he knows his princess very well...

“mom i will look after him ok....you don’t worry...moreover yoochun ,kibum and kyuhyun will look after him when i am busy”yunho assured his mother...

“ok yunho-ah....”leeteuk cut the call....

Now its Yunho’s responsibility to look after and control the naughty  princess....