chapter 12

baby brothers

Yunho dragged jaejoong towards his car at the same time hyunjoong  also  picked up changmin and walked towards where his car is both thinking of throwing the buties into the cars so that they can go and search for their brothers.

“hyungjoongie you are soooo handsome.....”Changmin placed his finger on hyunjoong’s perfect jaws and caressed his face....

“changmin-shi you are drunk.....”hyunjoong  tried to stop changmin from doing that....

Changmin giggled.....

Yunho was mesmerised by the boy who was in his arms hugging him like his life depended on his .....the doe eyed boy is really beautiful but now he has to stop thinking about him and concentrate on his missing brother....suddenly he heard some noise......he turned towards where the sound is coming from and what he saw made his blood boil....

His baby brother in the arms of his biggest rival .....oh hell no...

“CHANGMIN....”he shouted...

Hyungjoon was trying to walk quickly towards his car but its hard to do that when the cutie is moving so much....then he heard the voice he hate so much....and when he looked at the person who he hate so much but his anger rose to another level when he saw his brother clinging to him like that...

“JAEJOONG......”he too shouted....”

“how dare you touch my brother......”hyungjoon  glared at yunho with so much hate...

“and who dare you carry my brother like that......you basturd....put him down.....”yunho said...

“hyunhie.....why are you shouting at my hyunjoongie......minnie don’t like that.....”changmin pouted...

“hyung........dont be angry on my yunnie........be nice to him.....”jaejoong made puppy face....

What the hell....they looked at their brother like they have said something impossible....

Yunho hold changmin’s hand and pulled him towards his side and hyungjoon did the same.....both the beautiful boys tried to free themselves from their brother’s grasp....

“STAY AWAY FROM HIM....”yunho warned him...

“SAME GOES FOR YOU TOO...”hyungjoon replied ....

And they both dragged their brother’s to their car and drove to their homes.....