yoosu

baby brothers

Next day.......

Yunho slowly caressed his sleeping angel’s head who is sleeping so peacefully...

“baby-ah wake up ne.......”changmin pushed his hyung’s hand and tried to hide himself inside the blanket......

“hyung.....let me sleeppppp.......please....”changmin pouted...

“baby-ah don’t want to wake up?”changmin nod his head cutely....

“then i have to call yoochun who is so excited to see you and bought so many presents for you and tell him that princess doesn’t want to meet him ”yunho said with a sad tone.....

“noo....i wanna meet chunnie hyung........”suddenly changmin got up from the bed and ran towards bathroom...yunho smiled he knew this trick going to work on his brother.....

Soon changmin got ready and came downstairs to have breakfast with his brothers....

He heard his chunnie hyung’s voice and he ran towards him and tightly hugged his hyung....

“yoochun hyung i missed you soooo muchhh.....”yoochun lifted changmin off his feet said “i missed too baby-ah....”he kissed his head...

Yunho who was watching all this smiled his friends are so fond of his brother that they treat and protect him like their own brother....

“guys enough of hugging.....lets have breakfast now ok....”

They all sat down to have breakfast later yoochun gave changmin all the gifts he has brought for him....now changmin was busy opening the gifts excitedly and both yoochun and yunho was watching him...

“so yoochun you are looking little disturbed ...what happened?”yunho has known yoochun since childhood..he knows him too well to  tell when he is disturbed.

“you know how mom is.....he has been searching bride for me ”yunho nod his head ....their mothers are pestering both of them to get married and has been searching good bride for them ...

“and finaly mom liked this boy....he adores him....he said that he got the feeling that he is the right one when he first saw him and he contacted his parents few days back to set up a day to meet.....and tomorrow we are suppose to go to visit his house and to talk about marriage...”yunho placed his hand on yoochun’s shoulder....

“then meet him and see for yourself whether you feel the connection with him....give it a chance....may be he is the one for you...”yunho was right he should not decide anything without meeting him ...so he decided to give it a chance.....

.................................................................................................

Jaejoong walked towards his friends who are waiting for him....

“hi guys....”jaejoong greeted them....his friend greeted back except junsu who was immersed in his thought....

“junsu-ah....”jaejoong placed his hand on junsu...

“huh....”junsu came out of his thoughts...

“oh...hi jae-ah good morning....”he greeted not as cheerfully like how he usually greets him...

“junsu-ah what happened......are you not feeling well?”jae asked with worry...

“no...no ...a.am alright jae-ah...”junsu said not meeting jaejoong”s eyes

“junsu don’t hide anything from me....tell us what happened.....”jaejoong sat down along with junsu....

“i...i mom and dad wants me to get married....”he said slowly...

His friends were shocked....junsu getting married....

“what.....you are getting married....how? with who?”donghae asked...

“remember i attended cho’s party one month back....”his friends nod their head...of course they remember they are the one who dressed up junsu for that event....

“the family saw me and liked me and they found out about me and contacted mommy and daddy and told them about the proposal.”junsu slightly blushed...

“omg.....so much happened.....you didn’t tell us anything junsu’ah”karam accused junsu...narrowing his eyes...

“i got to know about this yesterday night itself...”junsu defended...

“ok guys calm down....so junsu you are nervous right....about all this marriage thingy....junsu blushed ..

“ya.....this is all knew to me....i don’t know who the guy is.....i  just know his name....park yoochun he owns park industry and nothing else...”junsu said...

“omg...park yoochun from park industries....are you crazy junsu....he is one of the hottest bachelors of korea.....damn you are so lucky....”sungmin said with envy...

“omo....ya he is hot and manly as hell....you are lucky junsu-ah”karam said...

“its not yet fixed guys....if he is so handsome and wanted bachelors then he will straightway reject me.....he might want someone as beautiful as jaejoong....am just a plain boy....”junsu said sadly...

“junsu-ah you are so beautiful don’t under estimate yourself ok....we will dress you up and we promise that the park yoochun will not be able to take his eyes off of you whole night.....right guys...”junsu blushed and looked down....