chapter 13

baby brothers

Next day in KIM household...

Heechul and siwon was in the dining room having tea suddenly Heechul’s phone rings......

“hello......sungmin how are you.....”heechul greeted his best friend...

“i didnt expect this from you.....how could you do this heechul-ah.....”sungmin said in anger...

“what are you talking about sungmin-ah..”confused heechul asked him....

“i thought you like my son and you would let him marry your son but you broke the promise ....and didn’t even informed us...”

“WHAT.......what are you talking about......i like your son and i had told you that day after changmin graduates will decide about the wedding...”heechul said...

“don’t act like you don’t know anything....its all on internet ......your son is dating someone and going to marry him....heechul-ah  congratulations....”sungmin angrily cut the call.....heechul was shocked...what is sungmin talking about.....siwon who was quietly drinking his tea was not alert.....

“baby what happened.....”siwon touched heechul’s hand....heechul looked at siwon but didn’t utter a word and quickly opened his browser and put his son’s name on the search box soon the pages loaded with the host news....

“jung Yunho dating the kim enterprise’s beautiful son kim jaejoong....”

“jung Yunho and kim jaejoong seen walking out of the exo club drunk at midnight....”

“It seems that the rivalry between two hot CEO’s has finally ended both seen last night hanging around with their brother ......they might be dating each other’s brothers....”

“two famous rival’s are going to become brother-in law’s soon.....” and many more news feeds filled heechul’s mobile....

“oh my god....”heechul placed  his hand on his mouth.....eyes become teary....seeing his wife’s reaction siwon snatched the phone from his hand looked at the screen and soon he too was shocked...

“HYUNGJOON   COME DOWN RIGHT NOW......”he screamed loudly......

Last night was so hectic for Hyungjoon and waking up to hearing his dad screaming no good.....

 He got up from his bed and went to freshen up his parents can wait he thought...

After doing his morning routine he walked downstairs to meet his parents but when he saw his father’s angry face and his mother crying he got scared...

“mom dad what happened .....why are you crying.....”his father did not say anything but placed the phone on his hand and soon hyungjoon understood the situation...

“....”he cursed....

“what’s going on hyungjoon-ah....what’s all this......”heechul asked...

“mom i can explain....”and he told everything to his parents.....

“oh god.....now what hyungjoon-ah....my princess’s image is at stake....sungmin called he ...he cancelled the marriage......”heechul cried loudly....

“mom...please don’t cry ......everything will be okey.....nothing will happen....please”hyungjoon consoled his mother.....

“mommy.....why are you crying....”jaejoong asked ...

“my baby.....come here....”and soon heechul hugged his son....

“what were you thinking last night huh.....who gave you the permission to go to the club and get drunk....”siwon shouted....

Jaejoong hugged his mother tightly and hid his head in his mother’s embrace...

“siwon don’t shout he is scared......”heechul glared at his husband...

“who was it....are you dating him....look at me....”siwon didn’t listen to his wife....

“i...i......”their plan was to get changmin and his hyung together he never thought that it would turn out this  way...

“jung Yunho....he is jung Yunho....changmin’s brother......”hyungjoon answered behalf of jaejoong...

“now people are attaching your name with his brother and his with jaejoong....”siwon got up....

“you both did what you wanted to do .....now i will handle the situation.....go to your rooms....”and siwon left to his study room.....