chapter 17

baby brothers

sorry for the short chapter....love yu all...

 

Yunho sat uncomfortably on jaejoong’s bed beside blushing jaejoong.

“ummm.....hi”Yunho said nervously...he in his entire life felt so nervous. and looking at the beautiful boy who is his future wife made him more nervous..

“hi.....”jae replied in soft voice...feeling shy..he couldn’t believe that his marriage got fixed with jung Yunho....

“i...r.u..ok with this marriage...you are not under any pressure right....i mean if you don’t want to marry me or scared of saying no then tell me without hesitation i will take care of everything.....”Yunho asked him...jaejoong stunned by his honesty...his would be husband is a gentle man he thought...jaejoong smiled..he looked at him with utmost respect and admiration...

“i...nobody is forcing me into this...i...had doubts..but after listening to you and getting to know you...i think i am ready to become your wife”he looked down...he could feel the gaze on him....he blushed...

Yunho was shook...how could this boy trust him...yunho felt his heart beating fast when jaejoong said that he is ready for the marriage....

Yunho hold jaejoong’s hand and caressed the soft baby skin....

“i will buy a engagement ring for you soon......you deserve a proper proposal....”and Yunho kissed the soft skin...

On the other side of the house...

An exited changmin and a very frustrated hyungjoon entered into hyungjoon’s room...

“omg......we are getting married.....omo....i am so happy....aren’t you happy too hyungjoongie.....”said an overly exited changmin with a beautiful smile ...hyungjoon wanted to shout a big no but hold back when he saw how happy changmin is....he simply nod his head....

“yeeees..........i will be a good wife for you...i promise.....”and he hugged hyungjoon tightly.....hyungjoon was shocked by the boldness of the boy but then responded by circling his arms around the boy....though the boy is so hyper but his cuteness is what attracted hyungjoon.....

He will have a hard time taming the beauty but he will manage for sure.....