chapter 15

baby brothers

Leeteuk hugged his baby Minnie tightly....cursing the day when his baby escaped from their house and ran away...he kissed his baby’s forehead and then he glared at Yunho...clearly disappointed...

“Yunho how  could you let this happen.....i told you to take care of him.....”leeteuk said.....yunho put his head down ashamed....though he still confused where did he go wrong but when his mother is angry  its better to shut the mouth and accept the mistake...

“am sorry mom.....i....”Yunho tried to speak....

“Yunho go to your room....minnie will stay in our room today....”leeteuk ordered Yunho...and Yunho left the room without any arguments....

“Minnie are you in relationship with that boy....dont lie....i need to hear the truth....”kangin said...

“complete truth Minnie from beginning till the end and no lies.....get it”leeteuk said...changmin had no other option but to spill the beans.

He told them what all happened that day....he falling on hyungjoon,the plan they made and what went wrong....

“mommy i am in love with hyungjoongie.....”changmin made a cute face....

“baby don’t you think you are so young for this......”kangmin said not accepting that his princess is no longer a 5 year old cute boy that he adored so much but a young boy of marriageable age....

“”shut up kangin-ah....he is no longer a baby and you and Yunho should stop babying him....because of you two he became this spoiled....”leeteuk lectured his husband...

“and you Minnie....what you know about that boy.....what if he is some bad boy with bad habits....you should not trust strangers.....”

“mommy he is joongie’s brother.....he is not bad....he is so nice...he even pampered joongie like how Yunho hyung pampers and protect me....”changmin said with cute teary eyes...

“we will beside what have to be done to solve this after meeting with his parents....call your friend and tell them that we want to meet them tomorrow if possible....”leeteuk said....

“okey........”changmin hugged his mother with excitement....

Heechul sat beside his husband and side hugged his husband.....both are really stressed because of the incidence....media dragging their princess’s name and his friend who he trusted so much and thought of giving his baby to their son...but his friend don’t broke their trust....

“siwon....everything will be all right.....”

“they are spoiling my baby’s name heechul-ah how can i stay calm......”siwon said...

“i know....i am his mother siwon-ah......i am also worried about it...but we have to wait.....”

“mommy.....”jaejoong called his mother softly .....he is sad that he had caused so much stress.....

“yes baby....come in....”heechul said..

“mommy.....minn....i mean changmin called...he said t.that his p.parents wants to meet you and daddy tomorrow....”jaejoong said without looking up at his parents.....

Siwon and heechul looked at each other...

“ok.....tell them to come in the afternoon.....”siwon said...jaejoong nod his head...

“umm....g.good night...mommy daddy....”he quickly walked towards his room....