scary hyung

baby brothers

Hyungjoon dragged jaejoong to his car  and drove towards their house...seeing his hyung after many days jaejoong wanted to hug his hyung so much but he hold the urge because of his hyung’s mood....he sat silently in the car and let his hyung drive the car....hyungjoon parked his car in the garage and he opened the jaejoong’s side door and jaejoong got out of the car and hyungjoon and jaejoong entered into the house..

Heechul saw his both son and smiled but frowned when he saw hyungjoon in angry mood and his angel looking scared....

He immediately walked towards them ....

“what happened hyungjoon-ah”

“i told you to look after him and where the hell is his body guards mom....i have not seen single one of them in his school” hyungjoon asked his mom...

“hyungjoon-ah...jae baby was not comfortable when they are around him dear so i and your dad decided to fire them” heechul said softly and looked at his angel as if assuring him that he will take care of everything..

“what....mom how could you do that....they were hired for his security...damn....thats why that boy dared to cross the line” hyungjoon signed...

“what....what boy....what happened hyungjoon....baby-ah are you alright....”heechul checked jaejoong for any enjury....

“ that boy did unforgivable thing mom....and am gonna punish him for that....how dare he confess his love to our angel....he  dreams to be his boyfriend.....damn he dared to touch his hands ”hyungjoon was fuming...

“calm down hyungjoon-ah its just a confession...its ok ....i will talk to the principle ok and make sure that the boy will not  go near jae baby ok”heechul tried to convince his son...

“no mom...now am here i will make sure of that” jaejoong was sad now he has to say bye bye to his freedom because  his brother will rehire his bodyguards...’hyungie why are you so scary’ jaejoong said in his mind..

“hyungjoon you are scaring angel....look how scared he is.....”hyungjoon immediately looked at jaejoong...his angel is scared he  took a long breath......

“baby-ah come here.....”jaejoong sat beside hyungjoon...

“am sorry angel...i don’t want anything happened to you baby-ah......your security is most important for me...and these boys are so daring i just loose my calm.....i don’t want anyone to do anything to you baby-ah....do you understand right”jaejoong node his head...and hugged his hyung....

“hyungie i missed you soo much......but you scared me....”jaejoong pouted cutely...

“hyung is sorry for scaring you baby-ah.....forgive hyung ne.....”jaejoong smiled

“on one condition hyung have to buy me everything i want....deal”jaejoong looked at his hyung with cute dove eyes...

“ok deal.......hyung would buy anything for you baby-ah...if that make you forgive hyung”hyungjoon kissed his forehead....

“there is a gift for you in your room baby-ah....guess what it is”hyungjoon grinned...jaejoong tried to guess then he widened his head...

“HELLO KITTY LIMITED EDITION.....omo hyung thank youuuuuuu.....”and he ran towards his room.....hyunghoon and heechul laughed ....finally their angel is not sad anymore....

“hyungjoon-ah go freshen up...i will cook something for you ok.......”heechul caressed his son’s hair.....he is barely get to see his son as he is son is too busy attending meeting’s and travelling abroad.....

“am tired mom...i will rest for a while.....bye”he kissed his mom’s chicks and went to his room...