chapter 7

baby brothers

Monday.....the day when changmin will attend college for the first time in Korea....the boy was so exited.....changmin woke up early and ran towards his hyung’s bedroom...

“hyung.......get up”he jumped on his brother....sitting on his stomach..yunho who was sleeping peacefully...got a heart attack when suddenly someone jumped on him....he opened his eyes and saw his adorable baby is sitting on his stomach with a cute smile.....

“baby-ah why did you wake up so early.....”he asked...

“ hyung....how could you forget ....today is my first day in college....”changmin said with a angry face...which looked so adorable to yunho...

“i remember baby-ah but its still early for that.....come sleep for a while.....”yunho tried to cuddle his baby brother..

“hyung.....but i have to get ready for college...its my first day i have to look good...”

“you don’t have to look good baby-ah ...you are naturaly so beautiful.....lets sleep i will wake you up when its time for you to get ready ok.....now sleep..”yunho kissed his brother’s fluffy hairs.....and both fall asleep...

After one hour yunho woke up and saw his baby asleep ...

“baby-ah wake up now......”yunho caressed his princess’s hairs..

“no....hyungie.....princess is sleepy....”and his princess’s head disappeared inside the blanket...

“oh really...ok then you sleep ok.....i will call junsu and tell him and princess doesn’t want to go to college today....”yuno said with a mischievious smirk..

“nooooooo..........i wanna go to college.....”yunho laughed...

“hyung i hate you....”and changmin went to his room to get ready...

“i love you too baby...”yunho also went to get ready...

Later yunho was waiting for his baby bro to have breakfast...and his eyes widened when he saw his brother walking towards him....

“what the hell are you wearing baby-ah”yunho asked not liking the way his baby has dressed...

“what happened hyung....am i not looking good in this...”changmin turned around to show his hyung his dress....

He was wearing short shorts which are clearly not hiding his thighs and a cute baby blue top fitting his beautiful body perfectly....

“this type of cloths are not acceptable Minnie.....they are too short....go change into something else”yunho commanded....

“hyung.....mom and dad have not problem with me wearing this type cloths......what problem is you have with this...”changmin asked....he is used wear this type of cloths in America

“baby-ah......i dont trust boys baby-ah....i don’t want boys flirting with you...i will kill each one of them...i swear...”

“hyung you don’t have to worry about it...if someone try to flirt with me then i know how to handle them...please hyung....”changmin made a cute puppy eyes...

“ok ok.....but don’t go anywhere alone....stay with junsu ok.....you are new here....i will hire bodyguards soon....”yunho said...

“what.....hyung.....no...i don’t want bodyguards....”changmin whinned...

“either you wear what i want or get body guards....choice is yours....”defeated changmin nod his head...they both had breakfast and later yunho drove him to his college and dropped him near the college gate and wished him good luck....