chapter 11

baby brothers

Changmin,jaejoong and their friends stand outside the famous club of Seoul.....all hesitating to go inside except changmin he was used to the clubs.....

“commom guys lets go inside ......i swear nothing will happen”changmin ensured them...

“umm....changmin but if my parents get to know about this they will ground me for sure “said karam

“it was your idea karam don’t back off now....its do or die now...and i want to become hyungjoon’s wife...”changmin said with determination....

“alright alright everything will go according to the plan....i have informed them and they will come”jaejoong said...

Changmin smiled “ok lets go....”they all entered the club....people were dancing crazily on a loud song.....there were fashionable people everywhere ...

They sat on the counter.....

“ok guys....i will order the fruit drinks ok.....as no one wants to drink alcohol...”everyone node their head...

Then changmin ordered soft drinks for them and later he dragged them on the stage to dance...first they were hesitant but soon they overcome it and danced like crazy...

“omo changmin-ah its so fun......why haven’t we experienced it before....”donghae said...

“yes......its so exiting.....”karam said..

“guys i think now we have to execute the plan.....”junsu said he wanted to get out of this as soon as possible because if his fiancé get to know about this then he will be pushed for sure....

“hmm......jaejoong call your hyung...quick....”jaejoong took out his mobile from his pocket..

“remember sound like you are drunk okey.....”jaejoong nod his head nervously...

He dialled his hyung’s number....hyungjoon received the call in one ring...

“yes baby-ah......”hyungjoon heard the loud sounds of music blasting his ears..

“baby where are you and whats this noise ”hyungjoon panicked...

“hyungieee........i ..i am at a clubbbb......hehehe.......”jaejoong acted..

“YOU WHAT.....JOONGIE DONT JOKE ....TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE....”hyungjoon shouted so loud that jaejoong  placed the phone away from his ears...

“am....hehe....at at the Exo club hyung.....am enjoying so much.....”

“stay right there am coming to pick you up.....dont try to do foolish things...”hyungjoon immediately took his car keys and ran downstairs ....

“Minnie-ah am scared....”jaejoong said...

“don’t worry jae-ah everything will be alright.....”changmin side hugged him

On the other hand yunho was waiting for his princess to come home....he had told him that he is going to his friends house to celebrate his birthday but now its so late still he has not come yet....

Yunho dialled his baby’s number but it went into voice mail...

He called many times.....frustrated yunho dialled yoochun’s number...

“hey yunho whatsup....”yoochun said..

“hey yoochun is your fiancé back from his friends house...”yunho asked...

“now that you have remind me...no he haven’t....he didn’t even text me yunho-ah”

“Minnie is not receiving his calls ...he went with his friends and junsu....i don’t know what to do....”worry is clearly visible in his voice.....

“hey you have installed tracker in minnie’s phone right.....check that you will get to know where he is...”yunho felt so stupid for not thinking about it before...

“wait a minute...stay on line...i will check...”he opened the app to see the location and his about to drop his phone when he saw the location....

“i know where they are yoochun-ah”now angry yunho said...

“they are at the Exo club..”

“wait...what.....exo club? Are you sure?”yoochun asked..

“yes...its the location the app is showing...”

“you meet me there ....i am leaving now...”yoochun cut the call...

Yunho too immediately  took his keys and ran towards his car...

They all weighted for hyungjoon to arrive....drinking their fruit juice....but what they didn’t see is jae and changmin’s drink ....they by mistake took the wrong drink from the counter...

Few minutes later...

“when...hik....will...hyung..hik.....arrive....am bored....”jaejoong said with a cute voice...

“i ...hik ....want....to meet...hik...my prince charming......hyungjoon-ah come soon.......hik”changmin said...

Donghae,karam and junsu looked at the drunk boys with horror.......that was not included in the plan....oh my god....now what they gonna do they thought....

Hyungjoon parked his car outside the club and ran inside to search his brother....on the other side yunho too walked inside to search his baby brother...

“changmin look hyungjoon arrived......go ...”they pushed changmin towards jaejoong.....

Changmin clumsily walked towards hyungjoon and hugged him....

“hyungjoon hyung hik....am....hik lost.....”changmin made a cute face...

“ok....but where is jaejoong.....”hyungjoon hold him securely ..

“they left me and went home hyung......i am hik...alone nowwwwwww.......”changmin cried...

“omo.....dont....dont cry ok.....let me call him to confirm then i will take you home ok.....”

“hyungie can we go outside....hik....am ...not feeling good....”changmin attached himself to hyungjoon..

“ok ok...lets take you outside....”

And when they came out changmin hugged him it looked like they where kissing from other angle where the media people where....

“ok click the pics....it should look intimate.....”they took their photos...

Junsu saw yunho inside the club and cursed their fates...

“guys yunho hyung....look....now we are dead....”junsu made a crying face....

“yunho? Who?”a confused jaejoong looked at where junsu was pointing he saw a very very handsome man looking everywhere like searching for somebody and his heart stopped beating for a while...

“he is so handsome.....my prince...”his friend looked at him ....

Jaejoong without caring walked towards his prince charming...

“hello.........am joongie......”yunho found the name familiar.....

“yunho hyung..hik....am minnies...hik friend.....”and he said fall in arms of yunho...

“hey are you alright...he is drunk...”yunho adjusted him in his arms...he looked at the angelic face and he stopped breathing .....he is cute.....he thought...

“hey where are your friends.......”he shook jaejoong...

“i...hik...dont know....they left meeee”jaejoong   hugged him more...

“ok ok lets get you out ok...”yunho carried him bridal style...

The media person who was about to go back saw jung yunho coming out of the club with a cute boy in his arms....interesting he thought....and started taking pictures of them too.....after he satisfied he went away from there....tomorrow whole internet will break for sure.....