chapter 16

baby brothers

Next day....

Heechul and siwon welcomed the jung’s ....leeteuk and kangin arrived along with Yunho and changmin.....

“thank you for coming...please have a seat....”siwon said..

“thank you so much siwon shi......this is my wife leeteuk ”siwon shook hands with leeteuk...

“and my sons Yunho and changmin....”siwon shook hands with Yunho and smiled at changmin...

“this is my wife heechul and my son hyungjoon....”he introduced his family ..he couldn’t introduce jaejoong as he was busy in kitchen....

“siwon-shi you must be aware of everything that has happened yesterday.....and we are deeply sorry for what our son has done....”kangin said...

“even we have to apologise too for what our son did.....”siwon said...

“our son’s failed to do their dusy as big brothers.....”leeteuk said glaring at Yunho and heechul too glared at hyungjoon....hyungjoon and Yunho both hate each other and controlling their anger so that they will not attack each other and give their parents another heart attack....

“but now we cannot go back and fix it ....”heechul said...

“we desided to marry our baby with our friend’s son but after they heard the news they called off the engagement... ”heechul said sadly....leeteuk immediately got up and sat beside heechul to console him....he is a mother too and if this has happened with his Minnie then we would be heartbroken too.....

“we are so sorry for that heechul-shi.....everything will be allright....”

“m.mommy food is ready....”came a cute voice and everyone looked at the direction of the voice ...and there stood a cute boy with shoulder length hairs,pure white skin,and beautiful doe eyes.....leeteuk and kangin were mesmerised by the beauty of the boy and Yunho observed the nervous boy...he is really beautiful he thought....how could someone don’t want to marry such beauty....

“ok baby....kangin-shi lets have lunch........you will love our son’s cooking....”siwon showed them the they to the kitchen...

When leeteuk took the first bite of the food...he could taste every flavour and the dishes tasted extremely delicious......

“wow....the food is very delicious ....i never had this tasty food .....good job jaejoong...”leeteuk said...and kangin nod his head...

“even our hotel’s cook cannot master this......”kangin said...hearing the complements jaejoong’s cheeks become red....

“thank you mr.jung mrs.jung.......”jaejoong said...

“omo....he has good manners too”leeteuk said in his head.....

After dinner leeteuk dragged kangin for a while to talk...

“kangin-ah i made a decision and i want you to agree to it....”leeteuk looked at his husband with determination...

“what decision leeteuk-ah...”and leeteuk told him everything....

After sometime everyone gathered...

“siwon-shi i and leeteuk wants to discuss something with you.....”

“siwon-shi me and my wife wants to ask your son jaejoong’s hand in marriage for our son Yunho...”kangin said straight forwardly....siwon and heechul looked at each other....its a big desicion... the damage has been done and the only way to rectify it is to get their son married...

“its a big decision kangin-shi.....i think we should let the children's decide.....whether Yunho wants to marry our baby or not...we have to ask them too”heechul said...

“omo anty......joongie has crush on hyungie.......he is ready to marry hyung....right joongie...”changmin said and jaejoong who was sitting quietly beside his mother widened his eyes,didnt expected that his friend will say this in front of his family....

“joongie.....is what changmin saying is true....”heechul asked softly not to scare his baby....jaejoong blushed and looked down.....how can he say this in front of the family.....he decide not to reply....but heechul read his silence and smiled ...

“but is Yunho ready for this .....”siwon asked....

“yes ofcourse....yunho too like jaejoong....am i right Yunho-ah”leeteuk looked at Yunho as if he will murder him if he say no...

“i..i....i mean you are elders whatever you deside will be for our betterment....”Yunho said....

“NO...I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN....MOM DAD HOW CAN YOU MARRY JAEJOONG WITH HIM....HE IS MY RIVAL....”hyungjoon who was controlling his anger burst out....

“hyungjoon show some respect.....he is your would be brother in law.....”heechul said angrily.....

“mom....how can you trust him....what if he torture joongie after marriage to hurt me....huh...”hyungjoon decided that he will not give up....

“i am not cheep like you.....i don’t do violence....”Yunho replied....

“oh....really i have seen all your colors.....”hyungjoon and Yunho were ready to fight each other..

“stop it you two.....its not your office....and keep your business aside.....we are not signing any deal here....”kangin said....

“yes...and we know what is good and bad for joongie....he is our son.....and we think that Yunho is right for him...”siwon said...

“fine do whatever you want....but i need an assurance that he will not hurt my baby in the future.....”hyungjoon said...

“what.....hyung....”siwon about to shout at his son but he got interrupted by leeteuk’s voice...

“ok.....we will give you assurance ......siwon-shi changmin will marry hyungjoon..... ”everyone looked at leeteuk...

“leeteuk what are you saying.....”kangin said...

“yes kangin-ah both changmin and jaejoong’s are in this situation because of  their wrong decisions  their brother’s negligence....so not they have to rectify it ..... ”leeteuk stood in front of hyungjoon...

“Yunho loves changmin more than his life and you love your brother right....”leeteuk asked..satisfied when he got a nod from hyungjoon..

“as you two cannot see your brother’s in pain.....you will do everything to keep them happy...”leeteuk said...

“changmin likes you and jaejoong likes Yunho....so by getting you all married will assure you that your brother is in safe hand....same goes for you to Yunho....you keep jaejoong happy in return hyungjoon will make changmin happy....”finally leeteuk finished...

“thats wonderfull leeteuk-shi.....we agree for this marriage...”exited heechul said....he will have to send his baby will leave to start a life with his husband but t the same time he will get a new son to fill the gap.....

“hyungjoon now do you have any objection....”siwon asked his son...

Hyungjoon had nothing to say.....so he shook his head....yunho too was shocked.....changmin dragged jaejoong to the corner....

“jaejoong our dream will come true....”changmin hugged jaejoong happiness clearly visible in their eyes...

“look how handsome my hyungjoon is....”changmin looked at hyungjoon who was standing like a statue...

“hmmm.....yunho-shi si handsome too......like prince of my dream”and jaejoong blushed...