chapter 18

baby brothers

Changmin entered inside the Kim Companies building....with full diva mode...The  Employees  who are passing by stared at the beautiful boy...But the said boy is in very bad mood.

He walked towards the receptionist desk

“where is your Boss’s cabin “He asked the lady.

“Do you have an appointment sir..”she asked politely...

“No.....i Don’t think i need to book appointment to meet my ing fiancé...do i? ”he glared at her....Realising that the angry beauty is her boss’s fiancé she quickly showed him the direction of the cabin...

Hyungjoon was Busy reading a important file...nearly dropped the file when his fiancé rushed into his office...

“You .....How dare you cheat on me huh.....”Changmin asked pointing a finger at him accusing him...

“Wh...what....cheat?....who...what are you talking about?”confused hyungjoon replied.... After his engagement day he was damn busy attending meetings and reading files....And here his fiancé is accusing him of cheating...

“Your photo with that Jessica is all over the Internet....huh...how could you....”tears started to flow from  his eyes....

‘Jessica? Who?’Hyungjoon thought.....he never dated anyone before and now he is being accused of cheating he tried to recall if he know someone named Jessica..

“Wait a minute ..you mean Jung Jessica?”changmin slowly node his head still crying...

“She is my college friend...she is daughter of one of our shareholders...”Before Hyungjoon can continue his explanation changmin again stopped him...

“see....you are seeing her....what she has that i don’t huh...tell me....”changmin hold his fiancés collar...

“will you please let me complete please.....”hyungjoon held his feisty baby’s hand...

“i met her accidently and she invited me to have a coffee with her....and before you open your mouth let me complete she is engaged and next month is her wedding......she invited us for her wedding....”

Changmin widened his eyes and blushed......he then hid his head on his hyungjoon’s chest....

Hyungjoon smiled seeing his adorable fiancé......and then he hugged him kissing his head slightly...

“Next time you hear the rumours.....You just have to listen to my explanation before you activate your feisty mode ok....”hyungjoon lifted his babe’s chin....the shy look of changmin was so adorable.....

Hyungjoon felt himself fall again and again in love with the shy yet feisty boy.....he slowly closed the distance between them and kissed the rosy lips of changmin....