chapter 10

baby brothers

Today is kim jaejoong’s birthaday and thankfully today is Sunday so he doesn’t have to worry about school and getting so many gifts from his fan boys...his family always wish him at midnight every year with cake....getting blessing from his family is enough for him and he doesn’t  like parties so they don’t organise a party....instead he likes to celebrate his birthday by spending quality time with the family and his best friends.....

He was in kitchen cooking for his family though his mom scolds him when he cooks not because he is a bad cook, but because till will ruin his beautiful hands and the heat makes him sweaty....

“hey baby.......what are you cooking today...”heechul smiled...

“mom.....arent you going to shout at me for cooking..?”jaejoong asked not believing his mother not shouting at him...

“no baby...today is your  day....so i will let you do whatever you like .....”

“thank you mommy...oh am cooking all your daddy’s and hyung’s  favourite dishes..” jaejoong was so excited to cook his family their favourite dish..

“oh my.....thank you baby-ah....i was craving for your food so much.....”

After the lunch jaejoong went to his room to rest and the remaining family to went to their rooms.....

Outside the kim house......changmin was struggling with the gift as it was so heavy and his friends were not at all helping him by giving some excuses like....donghae was holding the balloons  hence he cant help him and kibum he was holding his own gifts that he bought for jaejoong and obviously junsu was holding the cake that he baked ...

Kibum pressed the bell......

Hyungjoon who was about to go to the kitchen to drink water heard the bell and walked to the door to opened it...as soon as he opened the door he was greeted with the balloons....

“HAPPY BIRTH.....oh hyung ...where is joongie....”kibum who was so exited to wish jaejoong thought that jaejoong will open the door but got disappointed when he saw hyungjoon...he pushed hyungjoon away and entered inside the house and junsu and karam followed him and they walked towards the main hall ..

Hyungjoon was about to close the door saw a boy struggling to hold the huge box...he was about to help the boy but then the boy tripped his legs and fall on hyungjoon....

Changmin closed his eyes as soon as he realise that he was about to fall down and was ready for the pain but it never came...

Wondering how is that possible he opened his one eye and met with two eyes......

“he opened his both eyes and stared at the handsome boy....did his hero came to same him from falling....omg....he is so handsome......am falling in love...

Hyungjoon on other hand observed the boys changing facial expressions...he could clearly see the heart shape forming in the boy’s eyes...

“omo....minnie-ah how did you fall....”karam and donghae lifted changmin off of hyungjoon.....

Changmin felt like killing his friends for disturbing him and his handsome hero.....

“are you alright ........sorry hyungjoon hyung our friend is clumsy....”karam said.....hyungjoon walked away from them to call jaejoong...

“princess your friends are downstairs........”jaejoong who was organising his cloths quickly got up from the bed and ran out....

“omo....hello guys.....”jaejoong smiled and walked towards his friends...

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG-AH...”his friends wished  him and he hugged them one by one...

“ok its cake cutting time...jae i made this cake....just like how you like it....”junsu grinned..

“thank you so much......’then jaejooong cut the cake and fed his friends cake and his friends to fed him...

“alright now its gift time....”donghae said excitedly...

“jae...i this is for you”donghae gave him what he bought from him....jaejoong quickly opened the gift...it was the make up kit from L’Oreal Paris....just then heechul entered..

“omo is that L’Oreal Paris latest make up kit....”heechul asked...and donghae grinned...he was so proud of himself...

“thank you donghae-ah ”jaejoong said sweetly and hugged him....

“jae now open my gift......”karam forwarded his gift to jae...

“omo....its the stay in style beauty salon’s gift voucher.....”

“thank you karam ”jaejoong hugged him...

“heechul-shi you make sure that he use it okey....”heechul node his head...

“i was thinking to take him there this weekend .....”heechul said...

“mommy meet my new friend changmin...”jaejoong introduced changmin..

“hello heechul-shi...”changmin bowed...

“oh my....you are so beautyfull......”heechul praised changmin’s beauty..and blushing changmin said thank u ...

“jae-ah i brought this for you ....”jaejoong saw a huge box on the table......

“its so big....”jaejoong then started opening the box....

When he finaly opened the box....looked what is inside....he shouted with excitedly...

“OMO........THANK YOU MINNIE-AH...”hearing his voice both hyungjoon and siwon ran down to see what happened ....

“its the limited edition from the GUCCI.......oh my god.....i wanted this so bad...”he took out all the things from the box...there was shoes heels cloths bags....all are very limited edition....

“thank you...”jaejoong hugged him tightly...

“but changmin how did you get this....i mean i tried to get this but they told me there were only 5 boxes where produced and all were sold out...”kangin asked....changmin had a proud smile on his face...

“my mommy has connections with Gucci and when jaejoong told me that he is big fan of gucci product i immediately  told my mommy to buy it....”changmin told the whole mystery.....

“thats so nice of you....our jae is so lucky to have you all as his friends.....”heechul said...

“jae-ah lets go to your room ”jaejoong node his head and they picked up the gifts and went to jae’s room...

Jaejoong sat on his bed and changmin kept his head on jaejoong’s lap...

“jae can i ask you something....”changmin asked...

“yes Minnie.....what you want to ask...”jaejjong caressed his head....

“who was that handsome man in the green shirt...”jaejoong  first wondered what he is asking about...

“green shirt?.....oh thats my older brother hyungjoon hyung.....”changmin smiled...

“he is so handsome like a hero of my dreams.....”jaejoong lifted his eyebrow.and his friends looked at changmin with wide eyes...

“what....”they all said at the same time...

“guys i think i have fallen in love with hyungjoon”changmin shyly said...

“changmin  what are you saying”

“guys believe me am in love......he is my prince charming......”he then hold jaejoong’s hand...

“jaejoong-ah don’t you want me to be your brother in law....”changmin asked

“no...minnie i would be very happy if you become my brother in law”

“really “huge smile appeared on changmin’s  face....

“but min-ah hyungjoon hyung will not fall in love so easily...i i mean he is so busy with his work and all....”everyone agreed...

“yah...minnie his first priority is me and his work....he never had any girlfriend or boyfriend in his whole life”jaejoong said sadly....

“there is only one way you can get hyungjoon hyung...”everyone looked at karam like is he gone crazy...

“why are you all looking like that......guys arrange marriage”

“arrange marriage...?”

“yes convince the parents and they will make you guys get married...”karam said..

“that wont be that easy karam-ah.....their parents don’t know each others and i don’t think your parents will agree for it...”junsu tried to put some sense into his friends mind...

“i got a fabulous idea.....minnie your and jaejoong’s parents will make you and hyung get married”karam smiled evilly....