chapter 8

baby brothers

read chapter 7 ......before

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jaejoong walked towards his gang.....

“hey guys.....why are you standing near the gate ....lets go to canteen” jaejoong said ....his friends always wait for him near canteen of the college but today they were standing near the gate...

“jae...you forgot what i told you yesterday about my new friend who will be joining today.......”junsu said...then jaejoong remember about it ...junsu has informed them in whatsapp group about his fiancé’s friend’s brother...who will join today..

“oh sorry...junsu-ah i forgot....where is he”jae asked..

“he will come in few minutes...he is near..”

“by the way junsu...how was your date with yoochun-shi....”jae teased junsu....everyone looked at blushing junsu...

“g.guys...i.it wasn’t a date....yoochun-shi wanted me to meet his friends....”junsu defended....

Just then they saw a beautiful boy coming towards him....

“is he new here...he is hot...”karam said...

“ya.....look his body....he has maintained it so well....”donghae said

“ya....he is stylish...”jaejoong said...

“guys thats changmin.....the boy i told you about...”

They saw their college’s biggest playboy flirting with changmin...

After his hyung dropped him outside the college gate....changmin starts walking towards the college and he saw junsu waiting for him with his friends....while he was walking suddenly someone stopped him....

“hey ....baby...are you new here.....”the boy asked....changmin rolled his eyes...its not new to him....boy’s flirting with him...

“ why do you care.......get out of my way...”changmin said with attitude...

“ummm.....i like your diva attitude...babe....by the way i am jimin....”the said boy introduced himself...

“am not at all interested in knowing your name.....now will you please go away from here”

“hey.....i don’t like this attitude ok......i know how to handle your types”jimin took hold of his hand and pulled him towards his body....trying to kiss the cherry lips...

“and i also know how to handle your types...”chandmin said and folded his knee and kicked the boy in between his legs...

“ouch.......”the boy fell down and hold his privates and screamed...

“you deserve it you idiot...”changmin kicked him and walked towards the gang who were looking at him with a shocked face...

“hey guys....am i late......sorry for that”changmin smilled..

“wow.....”shocked karam said...

“omg...you kicked him......that was so cool”donghae complemented.....

“thank you guys.....my dad taught me that”changmin said shyly...

“guys...this is changmin...and changmin this is my friend karam”changmin shook hand with him but karam pulled him for a hug....

“welcome in our group minnie”karam said....

“this is donghae”and donghae also hugged him and said...

“you can call me hae....”

“and this beaty here is our jaejoong”junsu introduced

“hello changmin-ah...welcome to our group....”jaejoong said with a soft voice...

“omo...you are so beautiful like an angel......”changmin hugged jejoong...

“thank you and you are also very cute...”changmin giggled...

“so....lets go guys.....let the day begin...”all cheered and went to the classroom....