runaway

baby brothers

place USA:
"Baby wake up" someone knocks on the door ...
"minnie get up sweet heart i have prepared your favorate breakfast...open the door baby..."the momma bear leeteuk again knock on the door.. getting no responce from his son...leeteuk slowly opens the door and enter inside the bedroom....but the bedroom was empty...he checks the bathroom and then the walk in closet but he find no traces of his baby....getteing scared he ran outside to search in other places..
he sees his husband kangin sipping coffee...
"kangin-ah.....have you seen minnie"he asks his husband...
"no i haven''t ....have you checked his bedroom"
"i checked everywhere.....he is no where....kangin-ah am scared...." leetuek was on the verge of crying....kangin gets up and hugs his wife confronting him.....
"honey dont cry...he must have gone somewhere.....he will come back ok"
IN south korea seoul.....
"ah finaly am back after so many years ....i missed you so muchhhhh korea....uummhaa...."he made kissy face.....he opened his eyes and looked around and  again big smile appeared on his pouty lips....
"omo....i dont know where hyung's house is....omg minnie-ah you are so dumb..now how will you go home stupid"he started cursing himself....
now the runaway princess has no other option but to call his hyung....his plan to surprice his hyung by going to their house has failed...
he pulled out his phone and switched it on....suddenly all the notifications started popping on the screen...his parents has called him 100 times his parents surely gonna kill him...then he opened the contact list and dieled his hyung's number.....on the first ring his hyung received the call
" hyung........."
"hey baby-ah why did you call at this time baby..."yunho asked as
the time between usa and korea is different...
"hyung.....i..i.....actualy"changmin was scared to tell his hyung about him being in korea but he has to tell him now..
"yes baby-ah what happened do you need something....hyung will buy you whatever you want baby..."yunho knew about his baby brothers obsession towards expensive things....and ofcourse food...
"no..no hyung i dont want anything....i..i want you to pick me up from the airport" changmin said fast and closed his eyes....and waited for the explosion ..
"w..wHAT...WHAT DID YOU SAID MINNIE...WHERE.ARE.YOU.RIGHT.NOW"
"h.hyung...i missed you....i...wanted ..to come here..am sorryyy"he started crying at the end....yunho realised his mistake...
"omo baby-ah dont cry....stop crying...its ok..hyung will come to pick you up...dont go anywhere ok stay where you are...."yunho said and quickly grabbed his car keys and ran outside...all the shocked staffs looked at their strict boss who is running outside..
yunho quickly sat inside the car and drove the car to the seoul airport...when he reached the airport he quickly ran inside the airport without caring to clock the car...
he  searched everywhere....he saw him...his princess his baby angel sitting on the chair with a cute pout on his lips....blabbering something....he walked toward him
"baby-ah"he called him slowly...its been one year since he saw him face to face....he came to korea to handle the jung empires branch....for that he has to leave his family and his baby brother and live in korea two years ago...
changmin quickly got up and jumped on his hyung and hugged him tightly.....
"hyungie....i missed you sooo muchhhh"changmin cried...
"i know baby-ah i know...i missed you too so much....."he placed him down and kissed his forehead...
"now come on lets get you home...come"they both walked towards the car..sat inside...
"have you told dad and mom about you landing safely in seoul"yunho asked..
'omo'changmin mentaly slapped himself...he ran away from home without telling anyone where he is going...his parents must be searching for him....yunho observed changmin's expression changed from happy to sad to scared...and he knew his baby brother has done something...
"minnie spill the truth..."he said
"umm...hyung...that..i..actually.i was missing you so much but mommy and daddy was not alowing to come here so i...i "
"so i what minnie...."
"ok...i ..umm...i ran away from home without telling anyone"
"you what...."yunho suddenly stopped the car...and looked at his stupid brother who was pouting and making that puppy eyes at him.
"aish....its all my fault i spoiled you so much...."he quickly dials his mom's phone...
"he.hello...yunho-ah"his mom answers....he can crealy make out that his mother is crying...
"mom....he is alright....he is with me"he glared at changmin.
"w.what..what do you mean by that yunho ..w.who is with you"leeteuks heart started beating fast ..no way his son flied to korea to see his brother...
"minnie is with me mom...he is in korea....donr worry about him i will take care of him"yunho tried to calm his mother...
"that little....ah...he nearly gave us a heart attack with that stunt of his....what should i do to him....yunho-ah take care of him ok...."
"dont worry mom...i will take care of him...ok bye..."yunho cut the call and looked at changmin...carassed his hair...
"lets go home"and they drove towards their house