Chapter 13

Second Chances

Yoon Jisung, Kim Jaehwan and Ong Seongwoo entered Daniel's room without knocking the door first. Even though they were only three people, they were so noisy that it felt like ten of each one; ten Jisungs; ten Jaehwans and ten Seongwoos. They stopped talking and froze as soon as they saw you.

Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” they said half amused half embarrassed.

Yah! What are you doing here?” Daniel asked.

Yah! What do you mean? We're here because you said you were sick so we brought... food!” Said Jisung showing at least five plastic bags with food.

We didn't know Sohye was here, hyung. You should have told us,” said Jaehwan.

You should have told me you were coming to my house.”

You just wanted to hide behind the blankets and dissapear. You were so embarrased to be find in such situation. You just stayed still and said nothing. You just watched them talk. Daniel noticed you felt uncomfortable so he tried to change the mood. He got off of the bed and you did the same.

Since you're all here, I should formally introduce you to my friends,” he said as he scratched the bridge of his nose, nervous.

We already met in the campus.” You remembered the embarassing moment you met them for the first time, at the cafeteria. You could barely talk to them back them.

Not as my girlfriend,” he said.

Oh.

Jisung hyung, Ong hyung and Jaehwan-ie, this is my girlfriend, Sohye. Sohye, these are my friends, you already know them.”

There was two seconds of silence and then everyone began to scream and say incomprehensible things at the same time.

Boys, you thought and chuckled.

Daniel looked like he wanted to dissapear out of embarrasment because of his friends.

Uuuuh, Daniel hyung is a real man now! It's your first time dating someone kkk,” said Jaehwan.

Finally. You were driving me crazy with your talks about Sohye,” said Ong.

Daniel ears turned color red. You really liked the shy Daniel. It was so cute.

Okay, okay (read it with Jaehwan's tone okay okay haha), let's eat the food we brought. I'm starving. I hope you like the food we bought, Sohye,” said Jaehwan.

When it comes to eat food, I am the best.”

Woooh, I already like her.”

They all laughed. Daniel looked so happy with his friends. You thought it was cute of them to come visit Daniel when he was sick and bring food to make him feel better. That explained why Daniel liked them so much.

You all headed to the living room, put the food on the center table and sat around on the floor. They bought so much food they could make a feast. Jisung went to the kitchen and came back with five cans of beer.

We must celebrate Soniel day! But only one can of beer each one. Tomorrow we have classes.”

Soniel?” You asked curious.

Sohye and Daniel. Your couple name.”

Soniel. You chuckled. You liked it. Soniel, Soniel, Soniel.

 

**

You liked how the four of them were so different but they all matched so well. No wonder they were friends. Jisung was the most caring since he was the oldest and Daniel's oldest friend. He had like a motherly feel? He made sure everyone ate well and that Daniel wasn't feeling bad. He also liked to talk a lot. He and Daniel wouldn't stop talking. Seriously. You were amazed at how they could talk about everything. Ong was the funny guy. You already knew him since you were in the same class and Daniel's partner. He was so handsome. You were always amazed at how good looking he could be. Jaehwan was also funny. His laugh it was kind of addictive? The more you heard him laugh, the more you wanted to hear it again. You didn't expect he could sing well. When he sang a song, your jaw dropped out of surprise. His vocals was real, daebak, heol amazing. The three of them were easy going and treated you as a long time friend. You felt comfortable around them.

 

**

It was past midnight and there was no food and they already finished their can of beer. Daniel wanted another can of beer but Jisung said he couldn't since he had classes tomorrow. They were all tired from talking and eating too much. They weren't drunk but suddenly everyone's mood became gloomy, especially Jisung who kept saying random things out of the blue.

I'm envious of you. I should get a girlfriend too,” said Jisung.

Hyung, you still have us,” said Jaehwan and then laughed out loud with his unique laugh. Jisung clapped and hugged him.

Heol,” exclamed Ong. Everyone looked at him surprised. “Minhyun's coming back to Seoul this week. He just texted me.”

Is he in Japan?”

Yes, he took a year off but he wants to come back to finish his studies.”

We should do a welcoming party. It's been like a year since he went to Japan?”

Wait. Minhyun?” You asked.

Yeah, Hwang Minhyun. You know him?”

This couldn't be real. This must be a joke, a bad joke. Hwang Minhyun, your ex-boyfriend, was Daniel's friend? However, there's a lot of people called Hwang Minhyun. There could be a possibility he wasn't the Minhyun you knew, right?

__

Sorry Minhyun I couldn't protect you TT (he has that boyfriend-ish feel, that's why I chose him as Sohye's ex-boyfriend if you wonder why xd)