Chapter 11

Second Chances

Monday came and you groaned when the alarm clock rang. The weekend was too perfect you didn't want to come back to the reality. Getting off of the bed never felt so hard. You wanted to keep dreaming about the perfect weekend you had. Then, you remembered you could see the main character of your dream at school. You will see him soon during classes. It will be the first day of classes as an official couple. You giggled. You were nervous. You were really nervous, especially because people will say things. You couldn't help it to think that you were making the same mistake.

It's okay, Sohye. He's different,” you told yourself and took a deep breath.

You went to the classroom earlier than usual to find out that Daniel wasn't there yet. Actually, there was no one. People began to come in one by one until the last person that came in was the professor. You didn't see Daniel anywhere. You saw Ong though. You bit your lips worried. Where he was? He won't come to classes? Was he sick? Did something happen to him? Maybe he was late.

He didn't come to the first class. He neither came to the next ones. You were a little dissapointed he didn't text you or called you telling you why he didn't come. Was yesterday a dream?

You asked Ong if he knew something but he also didn't know what happened to him. That made you feel uneasy.

He sent me a message saying he felt asleep and wouldn't come to classes. Don't worry, he's probably tired and sleeping at home.”

You think so?”

He nodded and then a smirk appeared in his face. “You had fun on the weekned?”

You blushed.

Don't worry. Daniel tells me everything. He really loves you. He's a good person. You should treasure your relationship.”

You nodded as you didn't know what to say. Daniel talked about you with Ong? You didn't know why but you smiled like a dumb.

 

**

You called Daniel but he didn't answer the phone. Even though Ong said he was okay, you couldn't help to worry about him. What if he was wrong this time? Daniel wasn't the type of person who just miss a class because he's tired.

You went home first. You took off your shoes and lay on your bed. You tried to call him again. The phone rang twice and then stopped. He hung up your call. Few seconds later, you got a facetime call.

Annyeong,” said a Daniel through the phone. “I wanted to see your face.” He coughed.

Are you sick?”

He nodded. “I woke up with a cold.”

I was so worried.” You left out a sight.

You heard Daniel talking with someone.

Are you with someone?”

Yes. Uh-oh, sorry, I need to take care of them. I'll call you later.”

What? Who he was with? He said them. There was more than one person in his house. You felt jealous, you also wanted to be with him. You guessed his guest were more important than you. Sulkily, you went to prepare the lunch. His guest can take care of him, you thought.

Minutes later, your phone made the ding sound several times. They were all from KD. He sent you three pictures of him and... cats.

KD

(I love Daniel with cats ;;)

KD

Meet Rooney and Peter. They were making a mess in the bathroom. I had to take care of them kkk

 

You didn't know he had two cats! You loved cats. So he wasn't alone, he was with his cats LOL. Now that you remembered, he mentioned Rooney once on his sleep.

 

You

Didn't know you had cats. They are so cute. I want to meet them!!

 

KD

They also want to meet you. Come to see me, plss. I'll cook for you.

 

**

Daniel was wearing a jogging suit when he opened the door. He smiled as soon as he saw you and then you were lost in his big hug. He surrounded you with his arms and you buried your face in his chest. He was so tall and huggable. You also noticed he smelled so good.

I missed you, you wanted to tell him but it hadn't been 24 hours since you saw him last time.

Are you hungry? I bet you are,” he teased. “I'll show you my cooking skills today.”

What are you talking about? You go back to the bed and I'll make lunch today.”

You scolded him few more times and told him to go to the bed. You followed him just to make sure he did as you said. When you entered his room you saw his two cats lying comfortably on his bed.

They are so cute! Peter and Rooney, right? Oow, you are so handsome,” you said as you petted one of the cats.

Actually, they are girls.” He chuckled.

Peter and Rooney are girls?”

I thought they were male when I named them.”

Heey~ How can you make such mistake?”

His cats were docile and friendly. Both let you pet them. They even came closer to you, smelled your fingers then and let you pet them on their bellies.

They already like you!”

You grinned. “I want to keep them with me.”

You kissed them one by one and pet the back of their heads. “Good girls.”

So you do have an affectionate side,” said Daniel.

What do you mean?”

You never hug me or say cute things to me first.”

I'm going to make you food for the second time. I don't go around making food for everyone. Isn't that affectionate enough? ” You stick out your tongue and left to the kitchen.

You heard his laugh right after you left the room. God, you could hear that laugh everyday.

__

Aaw thank you so much for liking this story, I really appreciate every subscription, comment, upvote. My english is not the best and I just write for fun and love for Daniel, so thank you again! <3