Chapter 12

Second Chances

Since Daniel was sick you decided to make rice porridge. You had never made it before but it couldn't be that hard. Your mom always cooked that when you were sick. You searched for the recipe on your phone and diligently followed every step.

You were a good cook but everytime you cook, you would make a disaster in the kitchen. It was hard to keep the place clean. However, you were happy with the final results. The rice porridge looked good but you weren't sure if it was tasty. You also made a glass of fresh orange juice. You put everything on a tray and went back to Daniel's room.

He was still on bed and was already smiling when you entered the room. Was he smiling the whole time? This boy really liked to smile. You chuckled.

Uh?”

You're always smiling. I find it... fascinating?”

He laughed. “It's the first time someone has told me I'm fascinating. I only smile at things that I like,” he said as he looked straight at your eyes.

You pretended to be busy with the food so he couldn't see your blushed cheeks. When you recovered, you placed the tray on Daniel's lap and then you sat on the chair that was next to him. You looked at him waiting for his reaction to your food. He smiled happily as he ate another spoonful of the food that you made.

Is it good?”

You're a great cook.”

What a relief. I'll make you rice porridge everytime you feel sick.”

Should I get sick more often? So you can make me food and come here everyday to take care of me.”

You lightly punched his arm. “Yah! What are you talking about. Don't ever get sick again. I can come here whenever you want to."

When he finished eating everything –he even the spoon and you smiled like a proud mama–, you put the tray on his desk and sat on the chair again. Daniel patted the empty side of the bed next to him asking you seat with him.

I've only given you hard times these days. I feel bad.”

You got on his bed and sat next to him. He put a cushion between your back and the headboard you so could feel comfortable. The bed was warm, it felt nice. However, you first made sure Daniel didn't have fever. You placed your hand on his forehead and compared its temperature with yours. He was alright. what a relief.

You really have no idea what you mean to me, right? Well, that's my fault. I'm not good at expressing my feelings since... since the incident with my ex-boyfriend.”

You saw him clenching his teeth when you mentioned your ex-boyfriend.

You have only given me happiness these days, I really mean it. No one has made me feel as special as you do,” you continued. “I'm glad we have met.”

Really?”

You nodded. “Really.”

He gifted you a precious smile and then leaned towards you to gave you a kiss on the lips. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the short but sweet kiss.

Hey~ For your information, I do have an affectionate side, so give me one more kiss, uh?” You tried to say it cutely but ended up cringing so hard.

He chuckled and then gave you a peck on the lips once, twice and thrice. Then he sweetly kissed your forehead.

Aaah, I feel so much better now,” he said. “Especially becasuse I saw you do aegyo. Can you do it one more time?”

You pretended to not hear him. “You should stay on bed all day, okay? Don't you dare to go outside or your cold will get worse.”

Yes, sir!”

 

**

Outside began to rain. You didn't want Daniel to get more sick so you stayed on bed all day covered in blankets and two cats.

Daniel asked you to show him what you usually do when you're at home alone and bored. You, embarrased, told him you liked to watch video clips of cute animals doing cute and funny things. You also liked to watch videos of funny Vines and search for good music on Youtube. You promised to make a playlist for him.

You spent the afternoon watching all kind of videos and laughed together until your jaw felt sore because you laughed and talked too much.

The battery of the laptop died and both of you were too lazy to get off of the bed to find the charger so you decided it was enough of videos for the day.

The house felt quiet as you two were tired from laughing too much. You could only hear the sound of the rain hitting the window. Suddenly, the house became noisy again, not because of the videos or the rain, but you heard voices –real voices from real people– coming from the living room.

Oh my god,” you heard Daniel mumbling.

Are they thieves?” You freaked out.

No, they are worst than that.”

Worst than thieves? What could it be?

Your question was answered when three handsome boys entered Daniel's room: Yoon Jisung, Kim Jaehwan and Ong Seongwoo.

 

___

Look at this qtpie *-*

tumblr_ouw32vtf7w1spmqino1_540.gif

Cr: kyuunqsoo