Chapter 1

Second Chances

Your ultimate nightmare was Kang Daniel, a third year classmate from your college. He was loved by everyone, like no kidding, everyone loved him even the teachers. He was always surrounded by friends and always had that goofy smile on his face. His forever friends were Yoon Jisung, Kim Jaehwan, Park Jihoon, Park Woojin, and many others but he was never separated from that actor face like called Seongwoo, his best friend. They were always together. He was really, totally, heol, daebak handsome. His visual was no joke. Plus, he was funny. He was always laughing and joking around. He was too handsome that he was out of your reach. However, he wasn't as handsome as Kang Daniel. At least that was what the girls said. You couldn't agree at all. You thought that Seongwoo was more handsome. But you didn't know them personally so you couldn't really judge them just by their looks.

Yes, you knew you couldn't judge Daniel just by his looks but come on, you couldn't help it but keep coming up with reasons to hate him. He was a skater boy, he always carried his blue skateboard on his shoulders. You had no problem with him skating but what you hated was the way he walked with his skateboard on his shoulder and that smirk on his face like if he was the center of the universe and the coolest guy. The worst thing was that you agreed he was handsome, not as handsome as Seongwoo though, but yes, he was. That was enough reason to hate him. Handsome men are dangerous. You had had bad experiences with them. Most of them are s. It was better to stay away from people like him.

Skater boy Kang Daniel

Skater Boy Kang Daniel

When he entered the classroom all the girls began to whisper each other and talk about Daniel and Seongwoo. They were literally fangirling over two ordinary students. They are not even idols! You thought exasperated. They just like them because of their looks. At least Seongwoo was funny but Daniel... he was just a handsome boy.

"Rock, paper and siccsors. The one who looses will ask his phone number," the girl behind you said.

Some girls changed seats and sat closer to them. Do they have dignity? You wanted to ignore them but they just kept chatting about Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. Daniel.

You and Daniel started college at the same year but you were always from different classes (the same class is divided into two or more classes since there are so many students). Only at the third year you finally coincided with his classes so you didn't really know about his existence until now. Well, you heard about him before but never paid attention to him. Now that you had classes with him you wished you never met him. Classes were always so loud because of the fangirls and teachers always favoured him.

Kim Mina, your best friend since day one, was head over heels for the dynamic duo. Well, she always fell for handsome and cool boys.

"I wonder if KD would date someone like me," she said half dreaming half awake during the fifteen minutes break. Sadly, this year you two didn't coincide at any classes.

"I would never date KD even if he asks me out." You two liked to call Daniel as K-D.

"Don't say things like that. You might fall for him."

"Pff, never. However, he will never be interested in someone like me when he has all those girls crazy over him."

"In that case, will he notice me? I'm crazy over him."

"Forget it. You know that SHINee's song? Amigo. You know what it stands for? You will suffer if you fall in love with a pretty woman. The same goes for a handsome man." You shook your head. "Next year is our last year of uni so let's work hard, okay?"

"Hey, you're not fun. You sound like my mom. Falling for handsome boys is part of the college experience," she said smiling. "I'm so jealous of you. You have classes with Daniel and Seongwoo. You must be the only girl that hate Daniel in the entire college."

"Anyway, I'm going to the library to study. See you later."

"Okay." She gave you a quick hug and both went to opposite directions.

The library was empty, only few people was there since it wasn't exams period. The midterms were one week ago and everyone was avoiding to study as much as possible until the next exam period. However, you already had tons of readings and you didn't want them to accumulate. You chose a empty spot at a big table for six people but since there was no one in the library you could use the whole table freely.

You already read ten pages when a group of loud girls entered the room. They were speaking in whispers but you still could hear everything. Someone hushed them. They stopped talking for few minutes but then began to talk again.

"So annoying," you murmured frustated. Clearly you couldn't read anymore.

You put your things back to your bagpack and was about to leave when someone sat in front of you in the same table. Why would he seat there when there were a lot of empty spots? You looked up to see that person just to discover a brown caramel haired guy.

"Please, don't leave," Kang Daniel whispered.

O...okay?

_______

It's my first time writing a Kang Daniel fanfic. Hope you liked it!! I'll try to upload some pictures at every chapter so you can imagine how he'd look like. 

Ps: english is not my first language so please go easy on me :)