unknown chapter title. will make a new one later

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

lily woke up the following morning and went to IKEA. she arrived a little before it opened. she went to starbucks while she waited for the store to open. she loaded the vixx fan page up and see what news was there. there was a new album coming out. lily already knew about this. there was nothing else that she didnt already knew.

around nine fortyfive she went to IKEA. she got everything she needed for her new place. she spent over five hundred dollars there. she loaded everything into her car and went to best buy. she got a gaming pc and a 50 in tv. she had help loading everything into her car and then she went back to her house. when she pulled in, the ikea delevery men were there to delever her furniture.

they unloaded stuff onto two dollies and she grabe a couple of bags. she shouwed them the apartment and they went to work. lily started doing laundry and then ordered lunch for everyone. she went down a few times to the car before lunch arrived. when lunch arrived she called the men over to eat. they ate quickly and then went back to work. they all went down to the car and truck to get the last of the furniture. the men put the pc and the tv on a dolly and brought it up with them. they did two fast trips out. 

they were finished with as hour and a half of the second trip, they got everything together and then had her sign the paper work. lily was impressed with how fast they got done.after they left lily switched out laundry and then relaxed. there was about a thiurty minute break before the cable guy got there. the cable guy got there and he helped her set up her pc and tv. he went above and beyond then what was called for.

eva and joe came around by 530. they helped lily set things in there proper place. they had a fun time. eva ended up ordering chinese food for everyone. lily kept at with the laundry and eva and joe helped organize things and get a list going of things lily needed. by nine o clock, eva and joe left. lily got ready for bed and then climbed in her bed.

lily woke up around 8 am. she went to the hospital and made her introduction to the head of the neuorology. lily knocked on the door and she was called into the office. 

"Hello, doctor johnson. my name is Lily Thompson. i am in my final year of residency. it is a plessure to meet you." lily held out her hand and they shooked hands.

"hello dr Thompson. i just wanted to touch base with you before you started next week. i will show you around the department a little. do you have time to do rounds?"

"yes sir, i do." the left the departement and went to the floor below. they saw a patient that just regained consciousness from surgery. he would bemoved out of ICU. they left the area and went to check on other patient. they met up with a couple of doctors along the way. the end of the tour was a meeting with Dr. Von, the second in command of the department. 

after her tour, lily went down to see her step mother. she offered to buy her lunch but her stepmother refused the offer. the reschedule for another day. lily left the hosptial and went back to her place. she sat on her couch and texted hakyeon.

"Hakyeon, congratulations on the new album release. how is everyone doing?"

"LILY!!!! how are you doing? everyone is good. has taekwoon messaged you?"

"i am well. i am relaxing at my place before i go into work on monday. no i havent heard from him. whats up?"

"interesting that you havent heard from him. he is sitting right next to me. send him a message."

"lol. okay hakyeon."

lol switched to taekwoon's name. "hey hun, how are you doing? sorry i havent messaged you for the past couple of days. i have been busy moving and getting things settled into my apartment." she hit the send botton. she switched back to hakyeon. "okay i sent him a message."

"i dont think he has read it yet. i will check." 

"hakyeon, he might be stressed out. dont push him."

"he is funny. he is looking at your photo."

"lol. dont bother him then. i gotta run. i'll talk to you later."

"okay lily. have a wonderful day."

"sleep well  hakyeon."

"thanks lily."

lily switched to taekwoon's message she sent a few photos of her and her place. a few minutes later taekwoon sent a photo back of him smiling. he apologized for not responding. they talked for a while about different things. at one point taekwoon sent a picture of him and hakyeon. they talked about work and they both understood that they would both busy for the next few months, so they would not be contacting each other. they said good night and then they logged off. lily relaxed for the rest of the day and then went to sleep.

on monday, lily went to the hospital. she met up with dr von and they did round together. they did a precheck with a patient that would have surgery that day. lily would be assisting dr. von on the surgery. Lily went to the changing room for the surgery. she looked over the file while she changed and then went to the prep room. she over heard dr von and dr johnson talking. dr johnson spoke up first.

"She might be young but she is her mother's child. she is smart. let her do the surgery. she may shock you, pat."

"I dont care if she is julie's child. she is kind and caring, just like her mother. i cant ignore the fact that this would be her fourth surgery like this.i cant trust that."

"do you trust me, pat?"

"you know i do. i will yeild to you this once. if she messes up then i will step in."

"ill come into the OR if that will make you feel better."

"thanks"

lily stepped into the prep room and started washing up.

"Dr. Thompson, you will be doing the surgery today." dr. von said.

"Do you trusdt me to do it?"

"i will  take over if something go wrong."

the three of them, went into the OR. Dr. von and lily worked together to complete the surgery. what was a three hour surgery turned into an hour and half hour long surgery. they left the OR and lily went to go change. She neever said anything aobut what she heard. lily met up with dr. von after she finished changing. they made detail notes. lily was on call that night.

she did her rounds. one of her patient woke up in the middle of the night and she went to see him. she had him move his fingers and lift his leg a little. she did her notes. she went to the residents office. she took the couch and logan had the bed. lily woke up to her phone going off. it was the ER. there was a bad wreck. lily ordered a cat scan and a MRI to be done upon arrival.

lily woke logan up and they went and changed into their scrubs. lily called dr. von in to help with the surgery. dr von showed up in time to help with the surgery. it was almost midnight when they went into surgery.when lily and dr von came out of the surgery. logan was preping for his surgery. lily made notes and then went to sleep on the couch. she woke up to logan putting a blanket on her. she fell asleep again. logan was making his notes from his surgery. 

lily woke up a little bit later and did her rounds on the ICU. she was on her was to breakfast when her world became DARK.