The proposal

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

Lily looked at the guys and said she would explain later

john said he would explain. He explained what her father did when he found out she was pregnant. Pat stepped up to protect lily. Pat came to love lily, but lily hand one, now two people in her heart. Taekwoon and hye Jin. Pat understood that and never pressured her. They had a good understanding and a decent friendship. 

Ken asked where was pat. John replied saying that he past away the night hye Jin was born. He wanted me to let you know that nothing happened between them. He also wanted to give you this. John handed a letter to Taekwoon,  John said that the letter was in Korean and that he completed the last of pats wishes. John said his farewell and left. Lily saw him out. When she returned to the living room, she saw the guys reading the letter. 

Lily got down on her knees in front of the guys. "I am sorry I didn't say anything about pat. I humbly ask for your forgiveness."

"lily, do you love Hyung? Did you and this pat guy know each other before you meet hyung?" Ravi asked. 

"Ravi, I have only loved Taekwoon. He has been my only love. Pat was just a good friend in my eyes. He and I worked together."

 The guys finished reading the letter. Taekwoon looked at the guys after he finished reading it. "I think by the reaction of the guys, we forgive you." He helped her off the floor and gave her a kiss. Lily broke the kiss because their son started to cry.  Taekwoon went to take care of their son. About five minutes later, Taekwoon came back out. The guys were getting their stuff together. Taekwoon said he would be at the hotel early in the morning. They walked the guys to the door. 

They shut the door and went to the couch. They started having a talk when Lily's phone went off. It was Robert. She picked up the phone and went to the hall. She talked for a few minutes. She came back out and said that her father would be here in about five minutes to get little man, her fathers nickname for their son. 

Taekwoon introduced himself when Robert came in the door. Robert asked lily to go into the other room while he and Taekwoon had a talk. Lily frowned and nodded.

"I don't want to know what happened in Seoul, nor am I going to ask. All I want to know, is what are you going to do to help lily."

"father, I will be there besides lily to help raise hye Jin. I am glad to have a chance to speak to you, I'm sorry that I made her suffer. I won't let that happen again. I promise to make her happy. I humbly ask for you for her hand in marriage."

"only lily can answer that question. You are aware that she was married. Do you hold that against her?"

"no I don't. I understand why she did what she did. I have loved her for a while now. I will do so for the rest of my life."

"I will allow this, but if only your parents approve an

long with the group. Protect her and my grandson. Lily, you can come out from the hall now."

lily came back out into the living room. Robert hugged lily and whispered that Taekwoon was a fine man. Lily nodded and agreed. Robert told lily that he was going to get going but to make sure that they ready little man. Taekwoon and lily went to the boys room and got things ready for them. Robert told her to pack light. They were going to go shopping tomorrow for him. Lily laughed and agreed. She got a little bit of formula together and then dressed hye Jin. Hye Jin slept while getting dressed. Taekwoon picked him up and followed lily and her father to his car.  

Taekwoon put him in the car seat and lily took over and buckled him up. Taekwoon gave him a kiss and then shook Roberts hand. They watched Robert leave. Taekwoon took her hand and said that they needed to talk. They walked hand in hand up to the apartment. They sat on the couch. Lily looked Taekwoon.  He started the conversation.

"you heard everything that your father and I said to each other. I meant every word. I want to be there for you and hye Jin. Marry me, lily. Let me take care of you. Let me show you that I can be a good father and husband."

Taekwoon pulled out a small pouch. He opened the pouch and pulled out a sapphire ring. It had three stones. Tropes, sapphire, and diamond. It was their birthstones. 

"Taekwoon, I can't say yes right now, but I am not saying no either. Will you give me time to think?"

"wear it for me. I almost lost it once. I will not pressure you for an answer. . Lily nodded. Taekwoon slid the ring on her finger.  Lily smiled. She got up and pulled Taekwoon with her. It was bed time. 

Taekwoon looked at a photo of lily. She was about 6 months pregnant. She was standing besides pat. She was smiling brightly. 

"You look happy in the photo.

"I was content. Let's go to bed. Lily took a fast shower.. She knew she would have time to take a longer one in the morning. Taekwoon took a longer shower. Lily got in bed. Taekwoon joined her. He wrapped her in his arms. He whispered that he missed having her in his arms. Lily giggled and nodded. They made love that night and then went to sleep in each other's arms. 

 

They woke up to Lily's phone going off. Lily hit the snooze on her phone. Taekwoon got up and made breakfast and coffee. He came back in the room and gave lily a kiss and sat the coffee by her on the night stand. She woke up and smiled at him.

"breakfast is ready. Here is a cup of coffee. Take a shower and then come eat breakfast. I will keep things warm for you.  

Thank you. Lily washed her hair and got cleaned up. She got dressed and then came to the table. He made toast, eggs, bacon, and oatmeal. She thanked him for the meal and ate. Taekwoon would be performing that night. Lily put thins away while Taekwoon got ready. They went to the hotel. She dropped him off with the promise of seeing him today. She drove to the nearest craft store and bought stuff for a sign. The sign said yes I do. She went to the kcon area. She bypassed the lines and checked in. She was given her wrist bands. The tour for the backstage was going to be starting soon. She went to the waiting area. Lily was about to ask a question when Vixx showed up. The girls in Lily's group went crazy. The group walked passed Vixx and then Taekwoon pulled lily into a closet. He pulled her in his arms and kissed her. She moaned and kissed him back. 20 minutes later, she left the closet. The group leader found her.

 They left the backstage area. Lily didn't see Taekwoon until the concert. Lily enjoyed herself. She was ready for. They came out. Did their first song. While they were performing, Lily held her sign. It was a small one but it was easy to read. It was in Korean. The guys all looked over, Taekwoon was smiling. After the concert. Lily went back to her place. Taekwoon was waiting. She went upstairs along with him. He confirmed that that the yes was to his proposal. She nodded. They made love that night.