Birthday

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

nine days later, September 29.

lily woke up early. She changed into her new VIXX shirt jeans. She had a hair appointment that morning. She quickly ate and went to the salon.

lily cut four inches off her hair, it was still long despite the cut. She paid for her cut and then went to the nail salon. It is not everyday she saw her favourite group. She picked a navy and gold for her feet and asked them for do 3D nail art for VIXX for her finger nails. She got a snack before calling the taxi to take her to the venue. 

Lily messaged lily when she arrived to the venue hall. Their manager came outside and got her. She was informed that the boys were still doing a sound check, but to bring her to them when she got here. They walked to the stage where VIXX was doing voodoo doll. Ravi's part came up. Lily thought, "damn they are good!" The song ended and then Leo spotted her

He walked over to her. He grabbed her hand and walked with her to the center of the stage. The lights went out. Then you heard the guys singing happy birthday to Hongbin. Only thing was there were two cakes. Leo gave you a back hug and said that the other cake was for you.  Hyuk and Ravi stopped in front of you. You wanted till Hongbin blew out his candles before lily blew out hers. 

The lights came back on. Hongbin and the rest of the guys saw Leo dropping his hands from around her waist. 

"Hyung, we should practice and then have cake." Hongbin said with a smile. 

They practiced eternity and then headed to the dressing room. The company bought lunch and also drinks (not soju). Lily and Leo sat besides each other. Hongbin was on her right. They chatted about random things while they ate. Afterward they group went back on stage to practice some more. They pulled lily into another round of eternity. After that was over, lily went to the floor to watch them. They did chained up, on and on, and dynamite. They turned off their mins and talked amongst themselves. Lily stood there in awe of them.

the venues started to let people in, so lily went backstage with the group. Lily waited outside the changing room while I they changed. Leo came and got her. They were wearing the red outfits. She giggled when she saw Leo. He blushed. She looked at his hand and saw that he still woe his ring. She smiled. 

Hakyeon came and got Leo because it was time for his makeup. 

"Hakyeon, is Leo happy?"

"we have never seen him this happy before. He has been all about music since we were trainees. It is nice to see this change in him. What about you? You both are wearing a couples ring. Are you????"

"Hakyeon, I don't know what we are. Nether he nor I have stated. I am content."

"lily talk to him. You might be surprised what he wants."

"Leo needs to focus on the group. You have two more albums coming out soon. I don't want to gender what you guys have going on here.."

"you aren't. Promise. He and the rest of VIXX talk a lot. We support each other."

"you won't be mad if I say that I want to be with him?"

Hakyeon shocked his head. Leo came back over at that moment. 

"Hyung did you disagree about something? What were you guys talking about?"

"I'll tell you after the concert." Hakyeon said. 

Leo took lily over to the couch and they sat together. They shared headphones and listened to music. They hear the crowd over the music. Lily knew that the concert was about to start. 

Hakyeon got the group together and they walked to the stage. Leo and lily walked hand in hand together. The group did a cheer and lily gave Leo a kiss on the cheek. Leo grew red. Leo took a couple of deep breaths and followed the group on stage. 

The cojncert was Amit. The group changed into their final shirt. They gave lily a shirt as well. Lily looked at Hakyeon in confusion. He told her it was a surprise. The group went on stage for the encore. Hakyeon spoke up.

"as you know today is Hongbin's birthday. We have a surprise for him. Here it is."

hongbin

 parents come on the stage. Hongbin rushed to his parents and gave them a hug.. Hakyeon spoke again.

"we also recently found out that a devoted starlight also has a birthday today. She had a tragic event happen to her on her birthday a while ago. So we wanted to do something special for her. Let's make this day special. What do you guys think?"

the crowd went crazy. 

"Let's give a big welcome to to Lily."Ravi and Ken came and got lily. They both were grinning from ear to ear. They walked her to the group. She stood in between Hakyeon and Leo. Ravi spoke up.

"so as you know we have not done eternity yet. That is her favourite song. We will be singing that with her today. But first we need to sing happy birthday to Hongbin and lily. Well you guys help us out?"

the crowd screamed yes. Everyone sang happy birthday to them. Hongbin's parents gave him one final hug and left the stage. They stood together and eternity started. Lily and Leo sang his parts together. Well lily sang pieces of everyone but ravi's. She could not rap for the life of her. 

After they got done singing, they talked to lily for a few minutes. Lily said it was great being up there on stage with her ultimate bias, and the group she loved. She also thanked them for allowing them to sing with them. She gave everyone a hug. 

PLily walked off stage and the group did two more songs. 

PLily waited in the dressing room for them to finish. She didn't watch the last two songs. They group back and everyone was smiling. They smiles at her then they stopped smiling. All because of her facial expression.

"I don't know who came up with the idea to bring me on stage, but be prepared for a fight! Why did you not let me know that was going to happen? Thanks for the fun memory but I am leaving!"

leo looked at Hakyeon."Hyung, did you not tell her. I thought you did. I would have said something if I had know you didn't say anything"

"she had a right to yell at us. She has a bad memory of this day. I could see why she was upset." Hakyeon said

"I'll find her after we change."Leo said