Marriage arrangements

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

Pat took lily to his parents house. They were silent all the way over there. He introducedlily to his parents. His mother, shin hye and his father, August were not happy about the sudden marriage. He explained that lily is pregnant and that her father wanted her to get married. They all went to the dinnering room to eat. When lily got a smell of the fish that they were having for dinner, lily asked pat to show her the bathroom.

shin hye asked who the dad was. Pat said his. She called his lie, but he refused to say who the biological father was. After lily got done in the bathroom, pat showed her to a guest room. Shin hye brought ginger tea and wanted to talk to her for a few minutes. Pat waited outside the room.

"lily, what are you After? His money? How did a tramp like you get your claws into my son?"

"Mrs.. Von, I didn't ask for hi, to do this. This was his idea. I refused. He wants to do this so, I will try as well."

" You don't even know him!"

"you are correct on that statement."

"if I asked you to sign a prenup, would you do it?"

lily nodded. Shin hye left the room at that point. Lily tossed and turned. She got up a couple of hours later. She needed to take a shower. When she got done she wrapped the towel around her body and went into pats room. She found some clothing of his and put it on. She went to the bathroom and found a toothbrush on the counter for her. She started to brush her teeth when pat said, "this is the first time I ever saw a female wearing my clothes."

lily spit of the toothpaste and apologized. He smiled and waited for her to get done. 

"I'm taking you home. I know you are not comfortable here. I have told my parents already."

"thanks pat."

they went to the main hall and August was there holding a thing of ginger tea. She thanked him for his kindness and left. They went to the car and drive back to Lily's place. Lily crawled into bed and went to sleep. Pat slept on the couch.  The following morning pat cooked her breakfast. The went to the hospital and talked to the department head.  They changed the groups around. Dr John (head of the department) stated that she would be doing surgery until a month to her due date. 

Lily agreed and then left the office to start her day. She looked at the email files that dr Johnson sent her. They were for surgeries. About an hour later, she started her rounds. She kept an easy pace all day. No emergencies. She went home that night and made dinner. When she sat down to eat there was a loud banging on her door. 

Lily opened the door to see pat, his parents, her father, and her whole step family standing there. 

"What the hell is going on pat?"

"this was not my idea. My parents arranged this. They called your parents and set this up. I suggested a restaurant but your father said here. Sorry I didn't call before hand. They wanted to talk about the marriage date."

"yeah, whatever." 

Lily showed them into the living room. Pats parents sat on one couch and her family sat on the other couch. Everyone settled on November 26th. Pats parents would book the venue. Lily's step mum would arrange the dress shopping and ordering the cake. Lily said that she would do the dress shopping alone. Robert said that her step mum would go with her. 

Pats parents would arrange the invitations. Robert and Jennifer would just need to send addresses via email to them. Shin hye and Jennifer both stated that all lily and pat needed to do was show up.