Reunited

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

As middle of August approach, lily was busy packing, going back to work and getting things set for Korea.  On August 15th, John stopped by. He handed lily a letter and then left. Lily opened the letter. Inside were tickets to kcon. Her father bought them for her as a birthday present. She got the platinum package. She smailed when she saw that. It was a good thing she had off from work. Taekwoon messaged lily to let her know that they were going to be arriving on the 16th. Lily invited them over for dinner.

Lily went to the store that morning. She would do home made hamburgers that night. Lily got back to her place around 3 pm. She got everything ready. She got a message from Taekwoon that they were going to check into the hotel and then head her way. They would be arriving at 7.  

At 705 there was a knock on the door.  Lily opened the door and saw Taekwoon and the guys. Ravi was still questioning who hye Jin was. Hyuk smiled, Hongbin and Ken gave her a small gift. Hakyeon gave lily a hug. Taekwoon and lily never broke eye contact. When the rest of the guys came into the apartment, Taekwoon opened his arms. Lily flew into them. She wrapped her arms around him and cried. 

They broke apart because hye Jin woke up. Lily went to go get her son.. She dashed to the bedroom, changed him and brought him out to meet his dad. 

"Hyejin, this is your daddy and his friends. Everyone, may I present my son, Jung hye Jin. "

The group started at them. Taekwoon dashed over to them. 

"May I hold him?" He asked. Lily nodded and handed him over. Lily said that she needed to start making dinner. She went into the kitchen and got them water. She told them to make themselves comfortable. She went back to the kitchen, Hakyeon followed her.

" You are a brave woman, lily." He said.

"no I am not. I just don't let my weakness show."

hakyeon was about to reply when they heard laughter from the living room. They looked out and saw Ken, Hongbin, and hyuk doing gom se ma ri (three bears). They were laughing at hye jins reaction.

"the guys were shocked to find out about hye Jin. Ravi thought he was an adult male. Hyuk, Hongbin, and Ken were surprised you didn't say anything prior to his birth. Taekwoon has been understanding about the while situation."

"how do you feel about this?" Lily asked as she put the burgers in the pan. 

"I am not mad lily. It just shocked me. Let me ask you one thing. Who is the guy in the photo by the tv. "

"Long story short. My father forced me to marry. His name was pat Von. He was part Korean. He past away the same day hye Jin was born. No, Taekwoon does not know yet. I plan on telling him soon."

"you just did. Did you love him?" Taekwoon asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"no, I didn't. I have only loved one man in my life. I respected him, but I never loved him." Lily looked at him.

"did he know about us?"

"yes. He knew that there was only you in my heart. He respected that part. He let me wear our ring as my wedding band. I told you I never took it off. I never have and I never will." Lily watched Taekwoon walk to her. He showed her his hand

"I on,y take it off for concerts and fan meets. Lily, I have missed you." Taekwoon was in front of lily. Their faces only inches apart. He lifted her chin, and their lips met. Lily wrapped her arms around Taekwoon and moaned. Someone cleared their throat.. They broke apart. They looked to the sound and saw the group.nhakyeon held hye Jin. Lily turned to the stove and flipped the burgers. She didn't look at the group for a few minutes.

lily finished cooking and brought the burgers over to the table. She told the guys to come and eat. They sat at the table and passed hye Jin around while waiting for the rest of the food. Lily fixed a bottle and showed Taekwoon how he likes to be held while he eats. She dashed to the kitchen and brought out the food. Lily sat besides Taekwoon and took their son from him. 

"Eat Taekwoon. You need your strength for the fan girls." Lily said with a laughter.everyone laughed at the comment. 

Lily excused herself. She gave hye Jin a bath and then put him bed. She read to him. He fell asleep and then lily put on the baby monitor. Lily came back out and sat besides Taekwoon. He made sure he ate. The guys were talking about her new place. They talked once and a while but Taekwoon and lily didn't say much. Neither Hakyeon, Taekwoon, or lily mentioned her marriage. 

Hyuk asked if there was anything that they could take back with them, to just let them know. Lily said that there was a few things that they could take back with them. Lily got up from the table and brought Taekwoon and Hakyeon a check. It was for just over 1.5 million dollars. She said that that should be enough for the new place. She wanted to make sure the new place was in her name. 

" what made you want to move to Korea?" Ken asked. 

" I miss it there. Plus I wanted to know where hye Jin is from. He may get picked in because of his hair and eye color, but I'll be there." Lily said

"as will I. Taekwoon said. There was a loud banging on the door. Lily rushed over to open it. It was dr Kim, Logan, and her half brother.

"lily, why did you have to fall for some Korean guy. Why could you have not fallen for new?" Logan said. 

"Logan, if you don't lower your voice this moment, I will kill you if you wake up my son!"

" he will never meet his biological father anyway. So why do you want me to lower my voice?"

" Hye Jin, met his father today. Come inside, before you bother the neighbors. Lily stepped aside and let them him. 

The members of VIXX stood up. Lily introduced everyone. Logan went up to Taekwoon and pulled his shirt. 

"Do you know what lily went through this past year?"Logan said and her brother translated.

 Lily kicked Logan out of the apartment. Dr. Kim apologized for him. Lily told her brother to take Logan home and kicked him out as well. She shut the door, she turned to John and talked to John. You father came by the hospital looking for you. He wanted you to know about this weekend. He would be taking care of hye Jin for you. 

John turned toward Taekwoon. 

"When lily gets to Korea, please take care of her."

" Who are you?" Taekwoon asked.

"my name is John. I am a fellow doctor and a friend of her late husband."