The big move

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

Lily went to the final day of kcon la. She saw got7 and had a blast. That night Hakyeon and Taekwoon came over. They hung out and then took the stuff that lily packed back with them to the hotel. They were leaving the next day day to go back to Seoul. Lily gave Taekwoon a kiss goodbye.

Over the next two weeks, lily was busy with closing work and saying good bye to doctors and pts. She was also busy with packing. Eugene, spent time with his grandfather a few nights, while lily packed.  On the final day in la, lily looked around her place, and thought of the memories she had in the place. She loaded up the car and went to her dads place.mshe unloaded the car and went to car dealer ship. She sold her car that day. She called her father and got picked up. They went back to his place and lily went for a swim. She ran into her brother. They talked for a few minutes. Lily watched Jon walk inside. Lily got into the pool, about after an hour, Jennifer came out with Eugene. Lily took him in her arms and they played in the water. Jennifer took pictures of the two of them. 

When jennifer went inside, Robert came out. He brought a towel for his grandson. Robert told lily to get ready within the hour. They were going out to dinner. Lily got out of the pool and dried off. Robert got Eugene ready and was playing with him while they waited for lily. Lily came into the living room and took Eugene in her arms. The three of them went out to a nice dinner, they talked a lot that night. There were some tears but for the most part it was a good conversation. 

On September 7th, lily, Robert, Eugene, and Jon went to the airport. Job took Eugene in his arms, while lily checked them in. Robert and lily talked for a few minutes. They didn't notice Eva. After Robert hugged lily, they turned. Eva had tears in her eyes. Lily took Eugene and then bid farewell to Robert and Jon. They went through security and made they way to the gate. They boarded first and then fortyfive minutes later they were up in the air. 14 hours in the craft, a phone call to Taekwoon and a few naps later they were in Korea. 

Lily called Robert and told them that they landed. They went through customs. One of VIXX's managers were there to pick them up. They got the luggage and then went to the apartment. It was a two bedroom apartment, a small yard, a small living room, and kitchen, lily went to the baby room, it was done in a panda style. She put Eugene in his crib, because he was asleep. She looked in the master room. There was a futon, a dresser with two mirrors on the wall. A small vanity, and a small closet. She moved the suitcases into the room.

she went back to the living room and talked to Eva. She asked Eva to keep an eye on hye-Jin. Eva nodded and lily left. Lily was gone for about 20 minutes. When she came back inside the place, she heard eve screaming. Lily dropped the food and ran to eve. She saw Hakyeon, hyuk, Ken, and Hongbin standing around Eva. Hye Jin started to cry. Lily told everyone to leave the room, she could calm her son down. lily calmed hye Jin down by singing a Vixx song. Hakyeon came back in the room and sang with lily. 

"What the heck, Hakyeon?"

"we came to make sure that everything was ready for you. When we saw your friend asleep, we woke her up to see where you were at. She started to scream. I think we all scared each other."

"okay. Is Eva Ok?"

"come out and find out" Hakyeon said with a chuckle.

they left the room. Eva rushed over to lily. 

"Lily, do you know them? That is vixx! How do you know them?"

"Eva, it's a long story. Come, I'll introduce you to them."

"lily , you know my ultimate bias is in the living room."

"Eva, calm down. Do you remeber me saying I was getting married?"

"yes. To whom? Hakyeon?"

"no. To Taekwoon."

"what!!! Why did you not tell me earlier?"

"I haven't told anyone. So promise me you won't say anything. And also please don't embarrass me when I introduce them to you."

"I won't. Promise."

Lily and Eva went to the living room and introduced everyone. Lily then went and got the food she dropped. She made dinner for everyone. After they ate, Hakyeon called Ravi. They put each other on speaker. They talked about their performance. Eugene got fussy and lily took him out of the room. 

The guys hung up the phone. Eva followed lily and they talked about plans. They returned to the living room and told eve that she needed to find a daycare for hye Jin. Hyuk spoke up and said that has been taken care of. Hyuk handed over the information. 

"When do you start work, lily?" Ken asked. 

"I need to check in tomorrow, but I start in five days."

"Taekwoon will be busy tomorrow as well. We will be in Japan at the end of the month." Hakyeon said.

" Hakyeon, I knew what I was signing up for. Don't worry. We will be good."

"lily, you really are marrying Leo, aren't you" eve asked. 

Lily nodded.  Eva leaned in and whispered about Pat.

"they know about him. They also know who the real father of hye Jin is as well."

" Who is the father? I thought it was pat." Eva stepped back in shock.

"Lily's friend, Taekwoon's, is the father of hye Jin. Pat was just a cover up.  Taekwoon is doing everything he can to protect them. We have been covering up rumors." Hakyeon said

Lily turned to Hakyeon and asked what rumors.

"remeber when we went to the place last year? Well someone took photos of you and Taekwoon. Jellyfish paid to hide them.."

"!" Lily said.

hyuk texted Taekwoon to get him back his place asap.  Taekwoon replied that they were on his way. Hyuk showed the message to everyone but lily. 

"Lily, Nona, calm down. Hye Jin is not known yet. All of jellyfish knows you are marrying Taekwoon.."

hongbin, I don't want to be a burden to you guys. I have already started to cause problems. Once it comes out that he is married and has a child, the press will have a field day. I don't want anyone to know about our child yet. Not at least until he is older. I want him to have a normal childhood."

"he will have one. You will see to that." Said Hongbin. 

"What about star Lights? What will they think??" Lily looked at hongbin and started to cry. She sat on the floor and didn't even notice Taekwoon when he came in.

"what happened, hyung?" Taekwoon asked Hakyeon.

" I told her about the rumors.  She doesn't want to be a burden to you or us. It slipped out. I am sorry. Hongbin was calming her down. Then she thought of the fandom. Then she lost it all over again."

"lily, look at me!" Taekwoon said in a gentle voice as he took her face in his hands. "The fandom will understand. Trust me. We aren't know for our scandals. We will be okay. Do you trust me?"

lily looked at him and nodded. She wrapped her arms around him. Eva was crying, Ravi, Hyuk, and Ken stood their silently. Hingbin comforted Eva, Hakyeon, stood behind Taekwoon.

"let's move this to the living and not the dining area." Taekwoon helped lily off the floor. And they moved to the living room. They talked to everyone about worst case scenario. Lily kept her worried to herself.