The meeting of vixx

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

The following day, lily went to the airline company. They gave her four flights on their airline for the help she gave them the previous day. All tickets were for first class. She thanked them and then left after they talked about what happened. She was told that the family wa also getting ticket to fly due to pre delivery. 

Lily called a taxi and went to the cable cars to take her to the n tower. She bought her ticket and waited in line to take the ride up to the tower. Once she got up to the tower she walked around the park and had a nice lunch. After she went back down and went to entertainment section of Seoul. 

She walked around to find a good coffee shop. She asked a local for the best shop. It was only a few blocks down the street. As lily was entering the shop, someone was exiting. They ran into each other. They dropped their coffee all over her. 

"Hey, watch were you are going!" Lily turned to leave. "So much for coffee today." 

"Hey?! Excuse me? Miss?" The stranger called out to her. Lily ignored it. She felt a tap on her shoulder. Lily turned to see Taekwoon and Hakyeon from Vixx, also know as Leo and N, standing there. 

"Yes?" Lily said as she took off her headphones. Lily was embrassed because she had Vixx playing, loudly. They smiled when they heard it. 

"Lady, we just wanted to apologize about what happened. What can we do to make it up?" N said. Leo remained silent and looked at her. 

"I am going to be doing some shopping so I can replace my clothes. Have a good day." Lily turned to leave when she heard N say, " miss?"

lily turned to them. But didn't respond.

" Let us make it up to you. Please." N said

"no thank you. Have a good day." Lily turned and walked away. She went to the nearest store and bought some clothes. When she came out of the store, she saw N and Leo standing there. They held coffee in their hands and offered it to lily. Lily walked right past them. They ran in front of her and stopped her from leaving. 

Lily sighed.

"what do you want? I am going to do shopping. Please leave me in peace."

"please come and visit us tomorrow." N said. 

"Why"

"as an apology" Leo said. Leo handed her a Jellyfish company card. Lily took it. 

"Don't you both have a concert to get ready for?"

"So you know who we are then?" N said.

"yes I do. You are Hakyeon, aka N and he is Taekwoon aka Leo from VIXX." Lily said. 

"Ah, well thanks for not fan girdling over us. Also for not blowing our cover." N said. "What is your name?"

"I'm Lily.  I live in LA. Seeing famous people there is normal. I was their for your first KCON. Good luck on your concert. I am looking forward to it."

"Miss, we still need to replace your clothes. As our apology." Leo said. 

"I already got that covered, thanks though. I am really going to leave now. Please have a good day." Lily left them and got into a taxi. She asked the driver to head to the CO-EX mall. She did some shopping and went it he aquarium. After she did the tour of the aquarium she visited the gift shop. She bought herself a keychain. 

She went back to the hotel to drop of her bags. She went to dinner and then went to bed. Lily turned of the light and and looked at the card that N gave her. She was debating on weather or not to go see them. She would figure it out tomorrow. As for that moment she needed sleep. She sat the card on the nightstand and went to sleep.

 The following day,(September 20th,2016)

Taekwoon's POV 

we got up early to go to the studio. Lily never did say if she would come by or not. I got out of bed to cook breakfast for everyone. When I got to the kitchen I saw hakyeon hung. 

"Hyung, should we tell the boys about lily. And the possibility of her coming by today.?" I looked at Hakyeon as he made coffee. 

He looked at me and responded, "I was just about to ask you the same question about her."

"Her? Who are you guys talking about?" Ravi asked as he came into the kitchen.

Ken, Hyuk, and Hingbin were right behind him. Hakyeon poured coffee for everyone, and then moved them to the table while I started breakfast. Hyung answered the question while he sat down.

"Her name is Lily. Taekwoon poured coffee on her by mistake yesterday. He gave her a company card and we asked her to visit us today so we could make up for the accident. We wanted to give you guys a heads up in case she ended up showing up. She knew who we were and didn't even blow our cover. She is also a starlight, my guess is. "

"Hyung, do you think she will show up?" Hongbin asked

" she has a chance to meet us, her favourite group. Who won't show up. The main question is, how are we going to make this up to her." Ravi said

Hakyeon told the guys that they would get gifts for lily in case she did show up.

i walked into the room and said, " We should eat and then head to the studio. "

While we ate, no one brought up lily again. We finished breakfast quickly and then we to get ready for the studio. When we got into the car, hyuk mentioned lily again. "Do you think she will come" everyone but men nodded. 

We left it there. We got to the studio and went to practice.

back to storyline POV

lily woke up around eleven. She didn't sleep well the night before. She ordered breakfast and took a shower while she waited for the food. She just got dressed when room service showed up with her breakfast. She finished her breakfast in record timing. She touched up her makeup and got a light sweater to go with the dress she was wearing. 

She got her purse and left the hotel. She ordered s taxi and went to the entertainment area of Seoul again. The taxi dropped her off not to far from the Jellyfish company. Well since she was going to meet VIXzx, she would treat them to coffee.  She got her coffee order and went. To the company. She walked into the company and met up with their manager. He took her up to where they were practicing. She looked in and saw that they were practicing On & On. 

PLily sang softly to the song. Their manager smiled while he looked at her. Once the song ended, he opened the door and took her into the room. Six pairs of eyes were fixated on her. She broke the silence.

"Hello, my name is,Lily. I'm a starlight, it's a pleasure to meet you guys. I brought coffee."