Birthday part 2

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

VIXX dropped Leo off at the hotel. He called her before he left the car. She didn't answer. He told the guys to drive around to find her. 

PLily at this point found a nice street food place. She sat down and order soju and tteokbokki. She was still upset about the whole thing. She just didn't understand why they didn't tell her. She knew they meant well. A few bottles of soju later and two bowls of tteokbokki later Leo found her. 

He texted the guys to let them know where to find them. He sat the phone down and looked at lily.

"i have been looking for you. I was starting to get worried."

"why, Leo? I yelled at the whole group. Everyone should be mad at me. Why are you even her? Should you not be out with Hingbin to celebrate his birthday?"

"because I care about you, that is why I am here. When you didn't answer your phone, I came to find you."

"Nona, why would we be mad at you? We should have told you. We are sorry" ken said. 

PLily started to cry. Leo pulled her into his arms. She drank more soju. Leo had a couple of glasses as well, to calm heIs nerves. The guys ordered food, while they watched Leo care for lily. 

After they ate, they walked lily back to her hotel. Leo told the guys to come and get him tomorrow. He was staying to care of her. Hyuk teased them and Leo glared at him. Leo took lily inside the hotel. When they got inside Lily's room, they sat on the bed. Lily looked at lily and asked what were they.

leo asked what did she want. Lily answered that she just wanted him. Not for his fame or money. She just wanted him. Leo answered that he wanted the same. Lily got uptown take a quick shower. She put on her normal shower music and sobered up a little. She got out of the shower and went back into the room with a robe on. She got a change of clothes and went back to the bathroom to get dressed. 

She went back to the room and saw Leo laying down on the bed. She crawled into bed and laid next to him. He gathered her into his arms and kissed her.

The following morning

Lily woke up first. She smiled when she saw Leo. He opened his eyes and looked at her. He leaned over and kissed her good morning. She giggled. She noticed that he never got dressed from last night. Lily gathered the sheets about her as she sat up and reached for hotel phone. Lily ordered breakfast. She was told 30 minute wait. Leo sat up behind her and gave her a hug.

lily smiled as she rested one hand on his arm. 

"Morning. How do you feel?" Leo asked 

"morning. I feel okay. A little sore but I'm okay. How are you?" 

"I am okay. I enjoyed last night." He whispered 

Lily nodded in agreement.

"I have a fan meet today. Want to come?"

"Leo, I have things I need to get done today. I think I am going to pass."

 Leo understood where she was coming from. She had only a few days left. He wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. Leo got up from the bed and went to take a shower. Lily joined him. Lily quickly washed and got out. She got dressed in time for breakfast to arrive. Leo remained in the shower until the guy who brought breakfast left. 

He came out of the bathroom in a robe. They sat on the couch and ate breakfast. Leo got a message from Hakyeon. Leo asked him to bring an extra pair of clothes for him to wear today. Hakyeon said he would be over in about forty five minutes. He had clothes with him. Leo gave him the room number.

They ate. When Hakyeon knocked on the door. Lily got up to answer. She told him to hurry and enter the room before anyone saw him.he handed a bag to Leo and waited. Leo went to the bathroom to get dresses. Lily offered him coffee. Hakyeon said that they needed to leave when he got ready. Leo came out of the bathroom. Hakyeon waited by the door.

"lily, we need to go now. We have a mush day. We will see you later okay?" Hakyeon said. Lily nodded and got up from the couch. Leo walked over to lily. He gave her a hug and kiss. Lily said she would get his stuff washed for him. Leo said okay. He would see her later.  After they left lily went to go do some shopping. She met up with a friend of hers. Lily and her friend went to a few markets and then they had bimbos for lunch. Lily got a message from Leo. Lily smiled like crazy when she got the message. Her friend asked who was it from. Lily responded that it was a secret. 

Lily answered Leo's message about what time she would be back at her place. She said she was out with a girlfriend and that they still had things they wanted to get a done. Leo responded that Hongbin and he could pick her up wherever she was at. Lily then answered that she would meet them up because of fans. Leo said okay and would give her more details later. She responded with a smiley face. 

Lily and her friend shopped for a couple of hours and then they parted ways. Lily gave Leo a call.

"I am free now. Where do you want to meet at?"lily asked Leo.

"how about the company? The guys and I are headed back there now. We have a small meeting, then I will be free."

"getting a taxi now. See you in about thirty minutes. How was the fan meet?"

"it went well. I will tell you all about it when I see you"

"okay. I just got a taxi I'll call when I'm outside the building."

"see you in a little bit"

lily hung up the phone and gave the driver the address. Twenty five minutes later lily was outside the jellyfish company. She texted Leo and he didn't respond. So she tried calling him. No answer. Lily waited for thirty minutes and then texted Leo saying that she was going to go eat and then head to bed. She went to the train station. She hopped on the blue line. She knew which stopped she needed to get to. She got off at her stop and she was within half a mile of her hotel. She went to the hotel and ordered food from the restaurant.

 She went back to her room and got ready to go to sleep. She laid on her bed and fell asleep fast. Lily was woken up to her phone going off. She looked at her phone and saw that it was Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon, it is one am. What is wrong?"

"lily, I am worried about Leo. After you didn't answer his calls and texts, he shut himself in the room and he has been there ever since. He won't talk to anyone. Can you talk to him."

"You all should be asleep right now. Don't you guys have stuff to do tomorrow??"

"it's our day off tomorrow."

"sure go get him. I'll try talking to him.

"lily answered. Hakyeon told her to wait while he got Leo.

"lily? Are you okay? I tried to call you but you didn't answers."

"I was asleep. Sorry"

"Hakyeon told me that you were on the phone. Wait just one minute." Leo said. A moment later Hakyeon got back on the phone. " so I am going to drop off Leo to you. We will be there in about twenty minutes."

"Hakyeon, do I need to remind you what time it is?"

"nope." He laughed. He hung up on that note. You got a message from Leo saying that he got off to get a change of clothes. She just responded with an okay. Lily sat down her phone and got up and changed. She walked to a near by seven-eleven. She bought some ramen and some snacks. 

When she got back to hotel Leo was just getting out of the car. Lily walked over and ask Hakyeon what time he would be there tomorrow? He said later that day. Leo followed lily back into the hotel and they way to her room. She was silent the whole way up to the room. Lily opened the door and went inside. Leo followed and shut the door. 

"Lily, I am sorry for coming so late. Are you mad?im sorry for not responding when you got to the company this afternoon." Leo put his arms around her stomach area and kissed her neck..

"Leo, I'm sorry for not answering your calls and texts today. I really was asleep. Hakyeon woke me up."she didn't turn around as she talked. 

"Let's go to sleep. It is been a long day for both of us. I'll explain everything that happened today, tomorrow."Leo said. Lily nodded. She got back in her pjs and went to bed. Leo got into bed after he got changed and gathered her in his arms. They both were asleep soon after.