departure

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

Lily went back to bed. Leo put his arms around lily. She giggled.

"how come you call hyung by his first name but you dont call me by mine?"

"you have been leo to me for a long time. do you want me to start calling you by Taekwoon?" he nodded against her head. she smiled at that response. 

"okay, taekwoon, did you by chance hear what hakyeon and i were talking about?"

"yes and you are right. there are a lot of factors in consider. us, the boys, and i will talk about it more with them. i just want us to be happy."

"i would love for that as well. leo... sorry Taekwoon, will you hold me again while we sleep?"

"oh course." Taekwoon kissed lily on the forehead and they went to sleep again. Hakyeon watched this and smiled.

Hyuk woke everyone up. He wanted to go a palace with lily before she left. he wanted to get a group photo with lily. everyone agreed. They helped lily packed and then went downstairs to wait on lily. lily did her final check of the room and then went down to the lobby to check out. she made her way to the counter and handed her info to the front desk. she paid the balance and then went to the boys. they we sitting down and were laughing at something.  they stood up when they saw lily making her way to them.

ravi spoke first." all ready? lets go!"

"come, lets make the best of the time you have left in seoul okay?" Taekwoon said as he helped her with one of her suitcases. lily nodded and followed the group. the got into the van. Hakyeon drove, ken took the passenger side, ravi, hongbin and hyuk were in the back seat, while lily and taekwoon were in the middle section. 

They made their way to a palace. hakyeon parked the car and lily went to go get tickets. while they waited in line there were a lot of people talking about them. wondering who lily was. more people gathered around them. Taekwoon pushed lily behind the group. hakyeon spoke up. we are doing normal things just like you today. we will give you guys a chance to take a photo of us after we get done with our tour. i hope you guys have a great time today."

"who is the female with you guys?" someone asked. 

Hakyeon answered, that she was the fan that was at their concert and did the dance with them on stage. to make her last day in seoul unforgettable they surprised her today with a trip to a palace.

they tour group started to gather. they went to their group and went into the palace. they had a fun time doing the tour. they got a lot of photos of lily and taekwoon, of the group and lily, and a few of just lily. after they did the tour of the palace they went to the bridge. they stood as a group and let fans take photos of them. Lily stood on the side and waiited for fans to stop taking pictures of them.

she waited for about thirty minutes and then texted taekwoon that she need to get her stuff out of the van. she needed to get going to the airport. he nodded and asked hakyeon for the keys to the van. they walked back to the van. 

"wait for them for ten minutes. if the group does not come then i will get your stuff out of the van and i will personally get you a taxi and get you to the airport. promise."

"taekwoon, i have to get to the airport within the hour. i really must be going."

"just give them a few minutes. that is all i am asking for." taekwoon pulled out his phone and sat the timer. they waited in silenece. eight minutes later taekwoon pulled his phone to message the guys. he sent a text to hakyeon and then went to get the luggage out. ken came up behind him and asked what he was doing. takewoon answered that he was about to get her a taxi. he put the piece of luggage back the van and then got everyone in the van in record timing. 

forty five minutes later they were parking the van in the airport parking. taekwoon and lily walked hand in hand while the guys surrounded them. they made their way to the counter. lily checkied in for her flight. they walked to the sercurity check point.  little did they know that there were people taking photos of them. lily thanked each member for a wonderful time. hakyeon and taekwoon were last members she thanked. Lily gave hakyeon a hug and whispered. "watch over taekwoon for her." he nodded as the broke apart. lily thanked him.

taekwoon pulled lily aside and gave her a long kiss. he took her in his arms while he kissed her. lily broke the kiss. she told him to make sure that he ate well, slept well, and to play nice with the other guys in the group. she asked him to contact her if there was anything wrong. he propmised that he would. lily gave him a final kiss and then went through security and customs.

after customs she went to her gate. she sat down and started to listen to music. taekwoon messenged her and asked if she found her gate okay? she answered that she did. they messenged back and worth until lily boarded the aircraft. 

lilys plane took and she was on her way home. she would finally meet her step mum and family. forteen hours of lfight time later, she arrived at LAX (airport in La). she messenged taekwoonn that she landed and was about to meet her stepmum and dad. he wished her luck. 

Robert and her stepmum were waiting for her in the baggage claim area. Lily went up to her father and gave him a big hug. 

"lily, i want to introduce to your stepmum, jennifer. Jennifer, this is lily."

"so you are the one i have heard so much about. it is a plessure to meet you. i was sorry to hear that you were not able to make it to the wedding. you were missed. did you have fun in korea? my kids are in college. i understand that you are about to finish your resindecy." jennifer said to lily in korean.

lily didnt know that she was korean. she thought she was japanese or chinese. it threw her for a loop. lily smiled and answered back in korean.

"i am sorry that i missed the wedding. i wish i could have been there. yes i have a year left. what do you kids study in college? maybe we should go back to speaking in english."

jennifer apologized to robert about speaking in korean. he answered that it was okay. they went to the car and went home. when they arrived back at lilys home, she met her stepbrother, jon and her stepsister amanda. jennifer explained that he was studying engineering and that amanda was in her second year of nursing school. jon shoook her hand and said

"i cant believe that this young person is a doctor already." to his sister. amanda responded, "what did she study again?"

lily spoke up and said. "I graduated high school when i was sixteen. college and my masters by the age of 21. my phd by the age of 23. i am finishing up my resindecy at the hospital. i just turned twentyfive." she spoke in korean to them. the looks on their faces was priceless.