predeparture

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

"It's fine. i guess i signed up for this, right?"

leo laughed and kissed lily.

Lily changed into her pjs again and went to bed. Leo took a fast shower and got into bed besides lily. he gathered her into his arms and they fell asleep.

the following morning:

They woke up to the sound of Leo's phone going off.

"Hongbin? what is wrong? is everything okay?" Leo ask.

lily moved off leo and sat up. Leo sat up besides lily while listening to hongbin talk. Lily heard every word.

"Hyung! we need you at the company now. the demo we made yesterday was a big hit. the company wants us to make a cd. We will be going into the studio within the hour. get here, now!!!!!!" hongbin said.

"okay hongbin, calm down. i will be there in about thirty minutes.."

"okay. Where did you go last night?" hongbin asked.

"ill explain everything when i get there. you are holding me up. i will see you when i get there okay?" Leo got off the phone and watched lily gather his stuff. she turned to him and said " i figured you may need to leave right away. the bathroom is yours first. there will be a taxi outside in 5 minutes. have fun today."

"thank you lily. you are the best. I'll message when i can. I'll see you later, promise."

leo got dress quickly and left and giving lily a hug and kiss goodbye. Lily got dressed and went went shopping again. she ended getting another suitcase and ordered her a hanbok. over the next few days, Lily didn't see Leo. he was busy doing the album and he only came to her at the end of the day. they made love a lot, but there were times when they just cuddle and went to sleep.

Lily contacted Hakyeon the day before she was due to go back home. She wanted to treat vixx to dinner. this would be the last time that they would be together. also it would be the last time that lily would see Leo for a while too.

they met at the N tower. Lily was late getting there, but the group didn't mind waiting. When lily arrived, she ran into hongbin first.

"There you are. We have been waiting for you to order. Let's go on up. Ready for trip home?"

"Im happy that i get to spend time with you all before i leave. i have everything almost ready. i am happy and sad all at the same time. this stays between us hongbin, but i would love to move here. i am going to miss everything about this place."

"Well lily, it has been great getting to know you. will hyung be joining you tonight?"

"i gotta pack. if the group wants to come over, you guys are welcome to come over but i gotta get that sorted first okay?"

" we will talk it over with cha hyung"

they got to the elevator and went to the top floor. Lily and hongbin were laughing at something funny when they got to the table. Ravi gave lily a hug and then ken gave her one right after. she glanced at Leo, who was getting mad, and blew him a kiss. Leo blushed. Ken let go of lily and she went to sit next to Leo.

"N hyung, Lily invited us back to her place for drinks and snacks, can we go?"

"hongbin, dont you want to give lily and Leo some time alone? what did leo say?"

hongbin looked at Leo and asked again. Leo nodded. They would go to lily's hotel and hang out.

After dinner, they went to lily's room. Lily went with hakyeon to get soju and snacks. as they were walking back toi the hotel, they heard a scream. lily whispered to Hakyeon to run. he passed the drinks off to her and ran. the fans ran past her and went after Hakyeon. she messaged leo and told him that they would be a few minutes later than they thought. leo responded that they would wait. lily told him what happened. leo responded that it happens.

Lily slowly walked back to the hotel in a slow walk. when she got back to the hotel, she waited by the elevator for hakyeon. he came in a few minutes later. they both laughed about what happened. when they got to the room they heard laughter. lily opened the door and went in. the laughter stopped.

lily poured drinks for everyone but Hyuk. Leo handed out the drinks. then poured lily hers. they did a toast to a successfuk albium making and then did a nother round for lily's safe trip home. 

by they 5th round of drinks, everyone but leo and lily were asleep. leo and lily went to the bathroom and took a shower together. when they got out of the shower, leo handed lily a towel and then himself one. she got dressed and then hugged leo. they stayed that way for a while and they went to bed.

they fell asleep in each others arms. lily woke up in the middle of the night. she saw that hakyeon was not in the chair asleep. she looked around the room and then noticed that the bathroom door was shut. Hakyeon came back and sat down in the chair.

he saw that lily was looking at him. he motioned for her to come over.

"he is worried, you know. he wants you to be happy, but at the same time, i think, he wants you to stay in Seoul. I have never seen him this happy. would you stay if he asked you to?"

"hakyeon, i would love to stay but there are lot of factors into that idea. I need to go back home. my father needs me. i still have to comeplete my residenticy. i would also need to get a visa, find a place to live, there is just a lot that would need to be thought through before i would be able to move here. hakyeon, what do you think?"

"i just want him to be happy. the group likes you, that is a huge bonus. I know you like Taekwoon. He likes you too. we all see it. the group will talk more about this whole thing on a later date. go get some sleep. its going to be a long day."

"okay. good night hakyeon."

"night lily."