settling in

Promises that weren't kept, or were they?

after a while of everyone talking about a game plan for the worst case about there being a leak, Ken brought up the marriage.

taekwoon said that they were going to be registering their marriage in two days. The wedding would be in a few months. Everyone nodded. Lily thought to herself and knew she needed to get something special for her soon to be husband.

taekwoon spoke to lily. She turned her attention on what he gave her. It was a bank note. She opened it. In the account, was the money she gave them for the apartment.  

"Why did you guys nite use any of the money I gave you?" Lily looked at the guys while she asked her question. Hakyeon spoke up.

"this is our gift to the both of you. It is from us and the president of jellyfish. Here, I forgot to give you this." He handed her a letter. Taekwoon and lily read the letter.. They looked at each other after reading the letter, smiled and kissed. Eva sighed.

"congratulations you two. You seem happy. Taekwoon, take care of lily when I leave. She doesn't eat a lot when she works."

"I promise. We will look after each other." Taekwoon said. Lily looked at Eva and nodded. The group got up and said that they were going to get going. Taekwoon followed the guys, talking about tomorrow's plan. They would meet up at the company at 10 am. Lily and Eva said good night and left the guys to talk some more. 

Eva went to the bathroom and lily said goodnight from the door. When lily got inside their room, she got changed and climbed into bed. When Taekwoon came into the room, he got undressed and climbed into bed beside lily. They made love that night. 

Lily woke up at 6am. She got out of bed, got dressed and went to the kitchen. She got hye jins stuff ready and then looked at what she could make for breakfast. She cooked eggs, rice, and a few other dishes. By eight, hye Jin was up and fed. Lily went to the room and woke Taekwoon. She sat a cup of coffee down beside the futon and woke him up with a kiss. 

"It's time to get up."

 I know. But I was thinking. Let's drop off hye Jin off at the daycare together."

"what if you get caught?"

"then it happens. I don't want to hide anymore. I promise to keep you and our child out of the media. You know it will happen sooner or later."

"if you promise to keep him out of the media, I don't care what happens to me."

"you're funny. I'll do my best. Let's go. Taekwoon got out of bed and got dressed. They ate breakfast and then they left to drop off their kid together.  They walked the few blocks to the daycare. They checked him in and then they went to the jellyfish company. Lily left when Taekwoon when she saw the fans around the company. They said that they would text each other later that day. 

Lily called a taxi and waited for Eva. They both agreed to meet at the Coex mall. They both said that they would be free by two.lily went to the hospital and checked in with the head of the department. Dr. Lee said that lily would be observing for a week. Thursday she had a test she had to do. 

She met with her partner, dr. Kim. The second in charge of the department. They went over patients charts and files. Lily gave him some different techniques to do for surgery. Dr. Kim said he would think about it. Lily nodded.

 At one, lily ent to pick up hye Jin and then made her way to the co ex mall. Lily texted Taekwoon and said she just picked up hye Jin and that she would be a little late because of shopping. He replied that he would be late because of the concert. They arrived at the mall. Eva said that she was running late.  Lily went to the aquarium. A lady stopped her and asked if she was a single mother. She replied no. The woman apologized and then left.

eva showed up around the time lily got done with the aquarium. They went shopping and ate. They went home. Lily put hye Jin in the main room and Eva crashed in their sons room. Lily Taekwoon got home around 11 pm. He checked on hye Jin and the showered and climbed into bed besides his wife. 

Eva woke before everyone else. She heard hye Jin starting to get fussy. She snuck in and got hye Jin. She feed, changed, and played with him. Around ten Taekwoon woke up. He came out of the bedroom and got a cup of coffee. They talked for a little bit. After they discussed what would happen tonight, Taekwoon went to go wake up lily.