Chapter 9

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sending Rosé home,Lisa called her uncle Bill to fetch her in front of Rosé's house.The girl was insisted to accompany her while waiting for the driver to arrived.

 

"Yah Rosé ,you shouldn't cheating like that again,its not fair"Lisa said frowning lightly.What she mean by not fair is when she and Rosé was on their way back to Rosé  house,they decided to play a game.who arrived at Rosé home first is the winner.

 

With that,both of them start to ran and Lisa was infront of Rosé cause she  was the fastest than Rosé.And her long legs just help her more.And when she almost arrived at Rosé house,suddenly she heard Rosé whine in pain.It make her turn around just to see Rosé was sitting on the floor while clamped her knee.Her face was wrinkle in pain.

 

"Rosé!!"Lisa shout and approach the girl and kneel down next to Rosé side with a worried face.

 

"Hey are you okay?"Lisa asked and moved Rosé hand from her knee and observe it.

 


"huh?there is nothing here"she said with a confused expression.When she looked up,Rosé was looking at her with a mischievous smile in her lips.

 

"what-"Lisa was cutted off when suddenly Rosé leaned in and kiss her near her lips making Lisa stunned and fall on her butts.

 

She looked at Rosé with a wide eyes and touch her cheek.Rosé already stood up with the same smile and start to ran,leave Lisa sitting there,shocked the life out of her.

 

"its not cheating tho,and you like it,just admit it"Rose replied with a small smirk.Lisa huffed and looked away but she can't hides a small smile on her lips.

 


Suddenly a Mercedes Benz stop infront of them.And Uncle Bill hopped out and rushed to  Lisa's side with a small smile.

 

"sorry Lisa,Mr Manoban asked me to fetch your sister first"he said and smile at Rosé who was smiling the whole time since her arrived.

 

"its okay uncle ,Rosé here made times shorter with her presence "Lisa said and winked at Rosé who blush at her remarks.

 

"hai Lisa's friend!!"Suddenly someone shout from the car.Lisa and Rosé turn around and see that Bella was waving at them with a wide smile.

 

"Urghh this girl"Lisa said rolled her eyes when she see Bella making her way to Rosé and her.

 

"hi ,you must be Lisa's friend,I'm her sister,Bella"Bella said and pulled out her hand for handshake with Rosé.

 

Rosé accept it with a wide smile ever."Hi,I'm Rosé,Lisa's bestfriend"

 

Rosé said and shake hand with Bella.
"Or her crush ehh?"Bella teased making Rosé start to blush again,same goes to Lisa.

 


"yahh!unnie,don't said that things again infront of my friends"Lisa said and pulled Rosé next to her.

 


"possessive too much ehh I see that"Bella said and winked at Lisa.She then turned to Rosé and winked at her.

 

"sorry to interrupt your times with Lisa,but she really need to go back home right now with me,so she will meet you tomorrow okay?"Bella said and bowed at Rosé ,Rosé bowed at her back with an assure smile.

 

"nahh,its okay tho,she was supposed to go back home earlier than this but she so stubborn to send me home"Rosé said and earned a knowing looks from Lisa.

 

"okay,its nice to meet you Rosé and I can say that Lisa's taste is much better than before"she said and walked back to the car leaving Lisa with wide open and Rosé in blushing mess.

 

"haishh that girl,she will get it back someday "Lisa said and turned to face Rosé who then smile at her.

 

"haha,your sister is funny tho,and sporting ,I bet you love her so much ehh"Rosé said giggling to herself.


Lisa let out a chuckle and nodded."Well that brat is my sister after all"she said.Then,awkward atmosphere filled them while they just stood there staring at each other before Lisa hear the car honned.

 

"Ahh I think you should go now"Rosé said and looked away with a tint of blush on her cheeks.Lisa clear and nodded her head smiling.

 

"so,see you tomorrow ?"Lisa said smiling.Rosé let out a giggles and nodded her head eagerly.Lisa smile at her for the last time before turn around to leave but suddenly she felt a hand pull her back.

 

When she turn around ,Rosé lips already planted on her cheek.Rosé pulled away and smile shyly at her.

 

"Good bye and thank you for today Lisa "she said and after that ran inside leaving Lisa stunned at the gate.Lisa hold her cheek and walked back to her car before slowly a wide smile created on her lips as she entered the car.

 


"nice lips huh"suddenly she hear a voice next to her.

 

"ahh im forgot you are here"Lisa said as her smile faded away while Bella already laughing her out at her little sister drastic change.

 


**********************

 


As soon as Lisa arrived at their house,she quickly dashed out from the car and run inside going straight to her room to take a shower.

 

After done showering and prepared herself to sleep,suddenly a new message pop out on her screen.

 

Lisa grabbed her phone just to see it from Jisoo.She rolled her eyes as she see the text.

From:Jisoo4d
'Hey brat,now tell me,what's wrong with you and Rosé earlier huh?"

 


Lisa rolled her eyes before type a replied.

 


To:Jisoo4d
'Nothing,I just confessed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter