Chapter 19

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys,another update!!!hope u like it tho,I know maybe this chapter is boring but I tried to update again ok haha.so enjoy.

 

 

 


A week has passed since Bella goes abroad to continue her studies. Lisa continues her daily life even without Bella by her side.Luckily there is her friends,her maids and her dad with her.She gets strength from Jennie, Jisoo and most importantly,Rosé .

 

The girl has been spends a lot of time with her than with Hanbin. Lisa is very happy because every time Hanbin asked Rosé  for a date,Rosé  would have refused by saying that Lisa needed someone to teach her something.Rosé never told Hanbin the truth.For her,Hanbin had nothing to do with Lisa's life.

 


Today  Lisa woke up with a little smile on her lips. She can't wait to go to school because today she will fetch Rosé again.Rosé was the one who asking her to do so.Lisa doesn't want to ask anything about Hanbin because she doesn't want to spoil her moments with Rosé.

 


Lisa ran to the bathroom to prepare herself. After tidying up her clothes, Lisa grabbed her bagpack and ran downstairs and out of her house without a good morning greeting to Mr Manoban who was in the dining room, waiting for his youngest child.

 


"Tiffany! Please tell my dad I went to school, say hello to him for me and tell him that i have a work to get done"

 

Lisa shout to her maid who was standing at the door of her house, looking at her with a big smile 

 

"Ok Lisa has a nice day at your school!"

 


Tiffany said with a lot of energy. She was very cheerful.Lisa smiled at her before she got into her car. She did not know where Tiffany was getting that much energy in the morning. Lisa continued to drive out of the yard and drive toward Rosé's  house with an excited feeling. If her day was always like this, she did not mind Bella going out of the world as long as Rosé will always be on her side like this. Lisa don't want anything else.

 


"Hi Lisa!"Rosé greeted as soon as she jumped into Lisa's car.Lisa gave a big smile to Rosé who looked so excited that morning.

 

"Why are you so happy ? what's going on?"Lisa asked her as she drive away from Rosé's house.Rosé eyes was shining brightly when Lisa questioned her.

 


"You know what,Hanbin allowed me to spend my time with you today,he said i didn't have to ask his permission because you're my friend"

 


Rosé replied but she looked hesitant to say the  last words.But that was enough to make Lisa smile so wide.

 

"That's great,he don't need to call you many times later."Lisa said.But deep in her heart, she felt it's strange, why  Hanbin so suddenly allowed Rosé to spend her time with her.Before this, if Rosé told him she would spend her time with them, Hanbin would be upset and sulk with Rosé  for many  days even though Rosé trying to persuade him many times. 

 


Lisa feels that Hanbin is the luckiest man because he has Rosé as her girlfriend.There is so many boys and even girls like Rosé and wants her to be their lover.Lisa is like that too,but she doesn't give much attention to their fans,same goes to Jisoo and Jennie, Rosé are different from them because she is too good and never treat their fans rudely at their high school.

 


"Hey Lisa, back to the earth, where are you?!"Lisa woke up from hee thoughts as she heard Rosé  call her name ..

 


"ehh why Rosé , you call me?"Lisa looked at Rose's direction astonished.

 


"Ofc,you've been out for a long time, it's a green light,dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter