Chapter 12

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa open her eyes when sunrays slipped in through the window.The curtain was flipping heavily making the light slipped in easily.

"Ughh,my head.."Lisa said slowly adjusting to the sunrays.She propped her elbow to support her body and looked around.

"where am I??"Lisa asked herself slowly sit up on the unfamiliar queen size bed.

Suddenly she feel something strange on her body,slowly Lisa looked down and see that she was.. without any piece of cloth.

"holy..!,what happen!!?"Lisa shriek and quickly go back inside the blanket and wrapped herself in it.

"Omg!who's the girl?or worse..who's the boy??ewww"Lisa said and stood up.Her clothes was scattered on the floor.

"ohh,you're awake"suddenly a voice interrupted Lisa's  not so good morning.

"hey I'm so sorr-Jennie??!!"Lisa yelled out in shock.She was so shock when she turn around,she was expecting she or he is just some stranger but she was wrong,it was her own bestfriend.

"what are you doing here??..don't tell me.."Lisa was speechless when Jennie slowly nodded her head.

"yes its me,and this is my room,and last night, you and me just..you know"Jennie said and sit at her bed.Her face was so..calm.

"what!!how come you looked so calm despite what happen last night?"Lisa asked.Jennie observe the younger girl face.She can see the regrets in Lisa's eyes.

Lisa rubbed her temple and let out a heavy sighed.Slowly she take a seat next to Jennie.

"please say something Jennie,..this is wrong.."Lisa mumble shakily.

"no,its okay Lisa.."Jennie said and hold Lisa's hand and rubbed it softly.

"no!this is not okay!"Lisa snapped.She let go of Jennie's hand.

'Jisoo is going to kill me if she know about this' Lisa thought.

"Lisa,please,let's talk about this later,I cook chicken soup for your hangover.let's eat"Jennie said and stood up next to Lisa.She stare down to Lisa.

"Jennie-"

"Lisa..please?"Lisa was cut off by Jennie's pleading voice.She looked up and see that the girl was looking at her with a small smile.


"haishh,okay2,let me take a fast shower,I will joined you later"Lisa said and stood up.


"yeah,that's my baby"Jennie said and kissed Lisa's cheek happily before running out from the room leaving Lisa still on her bed side .


"haish,I don't know what happen to me,I just ing my own bestfriend and the worse is she is Jisoo's crush,im dead"Lisa mumbled before snatched her clothes on the floor and entered the bathroom.


But she open the door and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter