Chapter 21

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy guys,love ya,btw this story don't have many chapters left,only a few maybe kekeke or I will change my mind lol.

 

 

 

Rosé found Lisa at their highschool park.The place where Lisa always go when she felt down or sad.She found Lisa was staring to the sky,laying down on the grass.Slowly Rosé walked to her and sit next to her.But Lisa ignored her,actually she can smell Rosé's scent since the times the girl arrived but she just stay silent.

 


Rosé hugged her knees and looked down at Lisa.Her face was so serious.

 

 

"Lisa,do you still mad at me?I'm sorry,please forgive me?!"Rosé asked and pouted slightly when Lisa doesn't even spare her a glance.It hurt her more than when Hanbin shout at her earlier.She scouted closer to Lisa.Slowly she take Lisa's hand in her hand,surprisingly Lisa don't push her away.

 


"please baby?"She begged and called Lisa with the tittle that she was weak.Lisa turn her head away as she almost smile.Rosé who see it rejoice inside cause she knew Lisa can't resist her.

 


"please Lisa,I will do anything that you want"

 


Slowly Lisa turn her head toward Rosé and stared into the girl's eyes.A small smile crept on her lips.She then sit up and pulled Rosé closer to her.

 


"How about you and Hanbin?Jennie told me that you gone to meet with him"Lisa asked hugging Rosé by her side.Rosé rested her head on Lisa's shoulder and let out a sighed.

 


"I'm sorry,he told me the truth,I can't believe it that he was so dare to touch you,"Rosé said and closed her eyes,smelling and enjoying Lisa's scent.She love it so much when she was this close to Lisa.Her body was so warm.

 


"Ikr,ehmmm how about you two ?"Lisa asked slowly.Rosé pulled out from the hug and stare into Lisa's eyes.she held out her pinky finger infront of Lisa's face confusing the Thai girl.

 


"promise me that you will not burst out in anger when I tell you this"

 


Rosé said and staring into Lisa's eyes with so much hope that the girl will understand her.Lisa smile at her and intertwined their pinky finger together with a nodded.

 


"I promise"

 


Rosé let out a heavy breath and looked down to her laps.

 


"We were still together "she said and looked up.Lisa was just sit there staring at her with no emotion.

 


"but I told him not to expect me to treat him the same !"Rosé shout out waving her hands everywhere like a kids trying to tell their parent something.Slowly Lisa let out a smile and tackle the girl to the grass,sitting on top of Rosé body shocking the girl.

 


"You are so cute!!!I'm kidding Rosé ,its okay,I'm not mad,as long as you are here with me"Lisa said and smile widely.Rosé who see it smile back and close her eyes.She pulled Lisa's face closer to her and rested their forehead together.Lisa then close her eyes too,devouring the moment.Smile never left their lips.

 


"thank you Lisa,for always be there for me"Rosé whispers opening her eyes.Lisa smile more wide and shifted to sit on the grass,staring down at Rosé.

 


"don't worry,I will always be here for you,I love you Rosé "

 


Lisa said but Rosé just smile at her and nodded her head.She doesn't know what to say or to replied to Lisa's words but just to stay silent.She admitted that she started to liking Lisa but not loving her yet,as a lover.She still have a long way to go and the most important part is she was still with Hanbin,She doesn't want to be with Lisa when she was with someone else ,Lisa deserves all the loves that she have.She need to settle the things and slowly developed her feeling toward Lisa.

 

 


********

 

 

 

"Hey how about you and Hanbin yesterday?what happen?" 

 


Jennie asked Rosé after taking a seat next to the black-haired girl. They are waiting for Lisa and Jisoo at the high school canteen.It looks like the two best friends with one soul and the 4D still do not show their existence. 

 


Rosé let out a sighed before looking at Jennie.

 


"it does not end well, he's someone who got upset so quickly unnie, I hate that one thing from him,very easy to be mad and jealous too,he is very far from Lisa,Lisa is the gentle,kind hearted and lovely person,not like him"

 


Jennie just watching as Rosé keep telling her about Lisa and how the orange-haired girl treat her so good,Jennie admit that she's so jealous that Rose gets so much attention from Lisa,Lisa never treat her or Jisoo the same way she treat that girl.but  instead Jisoo treated her like that,like how Lisa treat Rosé.A small smile bloomed on her lips as she was reminded of Jisoo's 

 


"Unnie,did you listen to me when I'm talking about this?" 

 


Suddenly Rosé whines at her when she sees Jennie smiling alone. 

 


"Ofc I am" Jennie responded quickly afterwards waking up from her thought of Jisoo. Rosé looked at her skeptically before smiling again.

 


"So he admitted what he do?"

 

"Do you mean Hanbin?" 

 

Jennie nodded and sit upright to hear Rosé's story more closely.

 

"Yes,he admitted it,he forbade Lisa from approaching me, Lisa did not want to do that,that's the reason why he punch her face,I was so mad at him after i knew it,I told him that he didn't  have the right to do so"

 

Jennie's mouth was wide open when she heard the real story.Hanbin did that just because he wanted Lisa to stay away from Rosé.Jennie swears Hanbin inside her head,how dare him to touch her.

 


"but I feel very relieved to know that Lisa return the punch to him, breaking his lips unnie haha" 

 

Rosé continue and laughed when she remembered Hanbin's lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter