Chapter 14

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie POV

 

What Lisa told me really hurting me deep inside.It was lie if I told you it didn't hurt when someone just rejected you,and worse is,I just slept with her last night,I should stop her but I just couldn't fight my feeling toward her.To make her feel better.Haishh I'm so screw.

 

I don't know what happen to me but I need someone.I need to clear my mind from all of this matter.Ahh better I call Jisoo,I knew she couldn't say no to me hehe.But,should I tell her about what happen to me and Lisa,I don't know why but it make me feel guilty.

 

I reached for my phone and send her a text,asking her on a date.hehe its okay right to call its a date.I kinda love how it sound so fine.My lips curved upward when I got her answer,ofc it a yes,who will decline Jennie Kim huh?Only Lisa can do that to me.haishh.Stop Jennie,you should stop thinking about her.At least for now. 

 

I got up and climbed up the stairs go to my room to prepared for my date with Jisoo.Hope everything will be okay.

 

         Jennie POV ends

****************

 

      
     Jennie was late 5 minutes because she was busy convinced her driver to let her drive alone,with her own car without him.At last,the old man couldn't do anything but to agreed with her stubbornness.

Jisoo walked to Jennie's car with a smile after she bid a goodbye to her mom who was standing at the door watching her daughter.

"Jichoo,sorry im late umm 5 minutes"Jennie exclaimed as soon as Jisoo hopped in the car at the passenger seat.Jisoo beam at her and gesture her to start to drive.

"haha I know why,it must be your driver again right?"Jisoo assume out making Jennie chuckled at her.

"yea,he kinda annoying you know,everywhere I go,he must always want to follow me or drive me to the place."Jennie replied rolled her eyes with a small smile still on her lips.Jisoo let out a cute giggled and looked at the front.

"well,I was lucky cause my driver always followed what I told him,and if I told him I didn't want he drive me,he will obey immediately haha,poor you Jennie "Jisoo .

"yah!stop it,I hate you Jisoo "Jennie said pretend to sulking with Jisoo's words.It only made Jisoo let out a big laughed.

"hahaha ok,ok,I will stop,but what was your driver's name ehh,I should thank him "Jisoo replied and grinned to herself.

"ughh I regret asking you out now,I hate you,seriously "Jennie said rolled her eyes and focused on the road.

"I love you too Jenn "Jisoo replied like it was nothing but Jennie could feel blood rushed to her cheeks.She was blushing?why would she?Jennie start to questioned herself as she feel her heart beat was increasing after what Jisoo said.

**********************


        The next day,as soon as Lisa arrived infront of  Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter