Chapter 8(6-p2)

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So here the next update,Jensoo date!! I tried to be fair here hehe.

 

         

    After the last class finished ,both Jennie and Jisoo make their way to the gate and Jisoo couldn't help but to smile at the cute sight in front of her and Jennie.There stood Lisa and Rosé together,waiting for her and Jennie but the thing that make her smile is Lisa was hugging Rosé's waist,annoyed the lovely girl who trying to break free from her embrace with the blushing cheeks.

 

"Ugh why Lisa is so touchy,didn't she know that we are still inside the school gate "Jennie said annoyingly but Jisoo just pretend didn't hear it and dragged her to Lisa and Rosé.

 

"hi Unnie!!"Lisa greet and let go of Rosé's waist to wave at Jisoo and Jennie.She was smiling so widely making Jisoo rolled her eyes.

 

"what with that cheerful voice of your Lisa?and are you two dating?"Jisoo said dropped the bomb making Rosé stared at her with wide eyes.Blood rushed to her face.

 

"aniyo Unnie!!"Rosé exclaimed panickily.She didn't notice that Jisoo was holding back her laughter.

 

"then what with the skinship earlier ?"Jennie said uninterested.Her face was all serious.And sure no one will notice her real emotions because that was the face that she usually used.

 

"I don't know either ,Lisa was being so touchy after she-"

 

"Ouhh Unnie,where will you go after this?"Lisa suddenly asked cutting Rosé words.She glance knowingly at  Rosé making the girl shut up immediately.

 

Jisoo notice this and with that she look at Lisa with 'we will talked about this later' face.

 

"Jisoo here asking me hangout with her,she will treat me milk ice cream"Jennie answer immediately with a wide smile.Her eyes was sparkles while staring at Lisa.

 

"Then have fun Jennie-ya,I will be going first with Rosé since she wanted me to send her home"Lisa said glancing at Rosé.She just stood next to Lisa and let the said girl talking.

 

"and Jisoo,I will text you later,have fun ok and don't be too obvious"Lisa said smirking .Her statement successfully make Jisoo stunned and confused at the same times.

 

"wait,what?"She manage to utter out the words.

 

"nothing hehe,hmm bye Jennie,Jisoo"Lisa said winked at Jisoo and dragged Rosé's hand walking out from the gate leaving Jisoo and Jennie.One was confused and one was burning with jealousy.

 

"haha that's kid,let's go Jenn"Jisoo said laughed awkwardly and turn to look at Jennie.She was not so shocked to find out Jennie was glaring at someone who just walked away.

 

"hey Jenn!"Jisoo called tapped the girl's shoulder.

"huh?what?"Jennie asked shook her head and turn to Jisoo with a questioned looks.

"I said let's go,and have fun"Jisoo said started to dragging the girl exit the gate.

"aishh I know how to walked okay,let's go"Jennie said and pull her hand from Jisoo's hold and crossed it on her chest.

Jisoo could only shook her head and walked next to Jennie.Haishh when will she learn that someone was longing for her.

****************

 


    Silence engulfed them both as they walked at the park full with peoples spend time with their families.Kids was playing happily,some of them was running ,chasing each other,didn't care about the world.


Jisoo then take a look at Jennie and see that the girl was smiling to herself.Wind was passing by her making she looks more stunning.

"why are you smiling?"Jisoo asked break the silence atmosphere between them.

"nothing,I just so happy to see the kids playing happily with their families here,they seems didn't have any problems in life,so carefree "Jennie said and flashed her gummy smile at Jisoo.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter