Chapter 7

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here the next update,hope you guys enjoy it hehe.

 

 

 

          Lisa POV

Her eyes still wide open staring at me in disbelief.She step back from me and clamped .

 

"W-What?"She stutter out the words hardly.I let out a big sighed and tried to approach her but she raised her hand up.

 

"I love you Rosé "I repeat the same powerful words.Rosé looked somewhere else but me.But suddenly i hear she chuckle but I can tell she was nervous .

 

"ofc you love me,I love you too Lisa,your are my bestfriend forever "she said but I shook my head at her.

 

"no,I love you more than a friend,more than sister"I said smile bitterly cause she still thought that I'm just her bestfriend .

 

"h-how long?"She asked me.I couldn't tell whether she mad at me or confused about the whole things.

 

"2 years,"I answered confidently .Finally she looked up at me but I was so shocked when I see that her eyes was teary.

 

"h-hey,why are you crying??"I asked as I approach her and cupped her cheeks between my palms.I stared into her teary eyes as she closed her eyes ,leaned into my touched.

 

"im sorry Lisa.."She whispers but I can still hear her.I lifted her chin to looked at me.

 

"Hey,looked at me.."I said softly and slowly she open her eyes and stared back into my eyes.I wiped her tears and smiled at her warmly .

 

"Hey why are you sorry?"I asked.Rosé then held my hands on her cheeks with a sorry looks.

 

"i-i can't ,we can't .."She said stuttering .I can tell that she is nervous.Slowly I let go of her hands and stepped back.

 

"why?"I asked.I can tell that she was in the verge of crying again.

 

"I don't love you more than a friend,your are my bestfriend forever,I can't lost you"she said and with that she broke down again.

 

I don't care about my feeling anymore ,I just couldn't stand to watch her crying because of me.Without a second thought I went to her and hugged he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter