Chapter 18

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys ,im back!!!this is the next chapter like what I promise to you guys,hope you enjoy it tho,love y'all to the bits.please leave your comments about what you think about this chapter lol .enjoy.

 

 

 


It was hard for Lisa to release Bella goes far from her side. She was so upset with an uneasy heart. Her heart was not in a good condition. She was not willing to let go of Bella far from her side. Who would accompany her later? 

 

Today is a day where Bella is going to fly away.Lisa woke up early than before with uneasy heart.She was so sad.After preparing herself,Lisa walked downstairs with a serious expression.But she stop halfway when she see Jisoo,Rosé and Jennie already sitting at their living room with Mr Manoban ,talking with each others.

 

"Good morning Lisa,What are u doing just standing there? Come here, your friends have been waiting since then."


Suddenly Mr Manoban called Lisa who was still standing on the stairs.Lisa shake off her thought and went straight toward them.


"Where is  Bella? "Lisa asked after taking a seat next to Rosé .Rosé holding Lisa's hands closely. She knew Lisa would be grieving because her sister would be part away with her.


" She's still in her room,she will ckme down soon"Mr Manoban replied.Jisoo and Jennie just sat there looking at them. They did not know what to do.

 

"I'm here, let's go before we are late. "

 

Suddenly Bella spoke from the door. Lisa lifted her face and saw Bella was already standing at the door with Uncle Billy is carrying her luggage to the car. 


"Okay, let's go,Lisa, you take the three of them together with you using another car"

 

Mr Manoban's said as he threw the Mercedes Benz car key to Lisa which Lisa quickly catch it. "Ok" Lisa walked out followed by  Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé  headed toward Mr Manoban's vehicle.
Lisa continued to drive along the car driven by Uncle  Bill. 

 


The sad atmosphere surrounded the Incheon Airport as they sent Bella.Lisa just standing next to Rose with her hard-to-understand face. She grasped Rosé's hand tightly almost hurt her but Rosé  just kept silent as she knew Lisa was grieving then.

 

Bella did not what to say to Lisa and the others.Bella stood infront of Mr Manoban before she hugged him.

 

"i will get going first daddy,when im on holiday, i will be back to Korea.please take care of Lisa for me,she is your daughter too after all"

 

Bella told Mr Manoban.Mr Manoban nodded at her with a proud smile on his lips.He was proud with Bella's decision.He just patted Bella's shoulder before pointed at Lisa.Bella smile a bit and walked to Lisa's direction .She walked to Lisa with a faked smile. She does not want to be sad in front of Lisa because she knows Lisa will be sad too.


"Hey Lisa, smile a little, I'm going away to achieve my dream, are you not happy?"


Bella said teased Lisa.She poked her nose playfully. Lisa pulled away from Rosé's  and embrace Bella tightly. She gritted her teeth, holding back her tears. 

 

"Take care of yourself, Bell, I'll make sure I can visit you there soon," Lisa said firmly. She bites her lower lip holding her tears from falling.Bella smiles and pull away from the hug. She fixed Lisa's hair with a smile that Lisa likes

 

"Okay, but make sure you do what I told you first.then I'll tell you  where is the place that I will be living"


Bella responded.Lisa frowned at her as she can't remember anything but when she watched Bella glance towards Rose, she just understood the real situation right away.She rolled her eyes at Bella before nodding weakly.


"I do not promise, but I will try my best"Lisa said determine. Bella nodded at her with a proud smile.Rosé was confused when she see that  Lisa and Bella are talking about her.

 

"You have too Lisa,i believe in you, and I can see that she also feels something about you,it just she still can't find what is it"Bella said like she is a pro when it comes to the topic about Love.

 

"Let stop talking about it, see you next time Bell, i love u"

 

Lisa said and kissed Bella's cheeks.Bella smiled widely at her before moving toward Rosé who was standing not to far from Lisa.Rosé  Jennie and Jisoo  giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter