1-Lisa

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning:wrong grammars ahead.

______________________

Hello,my name is Lalisa Manoban,I came from Thailand,now im living in Korea about 5 years already.I am very tall and slim.I think I'm not that pretty but my friends told me opposite ,they said that I looked like a Korean girl,just like them.

They are my bestfriends,Kim Jisoo,Kim Jennie,and Roseanne Park or her Korean name's Chaeyoung .

We knew each other when I first entered Yg highschool .The three of them was already the popular group there.I was the same class with Chaeng that time,and still not used with the new places.

She was the first one who make a move on me,I mean talked to me cause I was so shy that time,I'm not sure with my hangul,but Chaeyoung was there to help me.I never thought that she is one of the famous student there so I just accepted to be her friend.i still remember,she was so happy when I accepted her to be my new friend ,at first I thought its weird but I found out its cute tho when she's the one who does it.

Then the same day she introduced me towards Jennie and Jisoo,the three of them actually older than me,Chaeyoung was just a month,Jennie just a year,but Jisoo 2 years,but I never called them unnie,I prefer their nicknames and they didnt mind tho.

After be friends with them almost 3 years ,I started to develops feeling towards Rosé.I thought it was just a simple girl crush cause Rosé always care about me,she also very kind and sweet when i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter