Chapter 30

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here my babies, enjoy kekeke, sorry if there is any typos or what, I'm too lazy to check it once again. 

 

 

 

Although Rosé was happy because she could spend her time with Lisa but her heart was dissatisfied because they didn't get the blessing of Lisa's father.For her,family's blessing is important in every relationship. She decided to tell  Lisa to bring her to meet with her father.

 

"What!! Are you crazy? What do you mean you want see my dad?"

 

Lisa asked a bit surprised.why not, this is the first time Rosé wants to meet her father very much.Because her father is still didn't accept them makes Lisa feel afraid to bring Rosé to her home and then introduce her as a lover.

 


"Yes, I really want to meet Mr. Manoban,I want to ask permission for both of us"

 

Rose replied calmly and concisely. Her eyes looked at Lisa with a gentle look. 

 


"Well,is it father's blessing is important?". 

 


"Heyy ofc,he is your parent,"Rosé responded seriously.Lisa let out a sighed before deciding to follow Rosé's plan.
 


"Well, let's go to my house as soon as the class is over for today"Lisa answers dejectedly so that the Australian girl was satisfied. A big smile spread on Rosé's lips as she hug Lisa tightly. 

 

 


**************

 

 

Jisoo is walking to get to her class but her steps stop abruptly when she see Jennie who was alone was zoned out  in front of her locker.Jisoo took this opportunity to observe the face that she was longing for.Her eyes looked at Jennie's eyes that did not notice her presence.The eyes that often glowing were now gloomy.Jennie's eyes were swollen.

 

This ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter