Chapter 27

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here we are!!! Hahahaha! Sorry for your broken heart babes! Continue please!! 

 

 

 

 

Rosé checks herself in front of the mirror foe the last time  before she goes down to the first floor of her house.Her mom and dad are sitting together while enjoying the coffee made by their maids.Rosé breathes in before taking a seat in front of her parents.Mr Park,who noticed his daughter's presence, threw a big smile to his beloved daughter.Mrs Park just smiled to see her daughter who was rarely to meet because of her high school.

 

"Chaeyoung, why my daughter?,  what do you want,is there something you wanted to tell us?"

 

Mr. Park asked as he put his coffee cup on the table.Rosé looked down,she did not dare to stare into their eyes. 


"My daughter, is there something that disturbs your mind? If yes, what is it?tell us"

 

Rosé biting her nails with anxious faces. Slowly she gazed into the eyes of her parents.

"Dad, mom, I'm going to tell you two something,I hope you both will not be mad at me."


Rose grimmed her hand tight.Her eyes returned to the marble floor of their mansion. 


"What?just tell us, we will not be angry"


Mrs Park softly said as she saw her daughter look afraid. Rosé closed her eyes for a moment before she finally tell the things she wanted to tell them. 

 

"I'm actually with someone right now, I mean we were together now, mom, dad." 

 

After Rosé said that, the atmosphere in her house suddenly became silent. Rosé raised her face and she was astonished as she saw her parents was looking at her with a warm smile on their lips. 


"Thanks God,finally you have found your loved one, hmm who is this lucky man my daughter?"

 

Mr. Park asked.Rosé suddenly feel a
her stomach ache, all the courage she showed disappeared just like that. Mrs. Park who noticed the change of her child's facial expression wake up and sat next to Rosé.

 

"Chaeyoung dear,why? What's wrong? Tell us." Rosé fired a small grin before she stared into her mother's eyes.


"Mom,dad,forgive me because the one I love is a girl, not a man" as soon as she said that,her tears flowing down.She was not ready if her parents telling her to leave Lisa. For her, Lisa is everything.


Mrs. Park quickly pulled Rosé closely. Mr. Park only observed the behavior of the two most important people in his life.

 

"Forgive me mom,dad because I love a girl, I love her so much" 

 

Rosé said between her cry. Suddenly she felt her father's warm hands hugged her from behind.Rosé turning around and saw that her father gave her a warm smile.That made Rosé wonder. 

 

"Dad, mom, why are you smiling?" Rose asked.Mrs. Park chuckles hearing her silly question.


"Oh dear, you're really easy to cry huh,"Mrs Park sighed with a small smile.Rosé then turned towards Mr Park.


"Dad, what's this?"


Mr. Park kissed Rosé's forehead before rubned her back. 


"Unfortunately,me and your mom are not angry, but we are happy because you have finally met your loved ones, me and your mother didn't mind whether it is a girl or a man because love can not be forced, what is the use of us to forced you be with a boy  if your heart is with a girl,is not it a ridiculous and annoying act?, whoever your lover is,we will always accept you in this family"


listening to what her dad said makes Rosé's tears falling down faster to the cheeks. She hugged her parents closely."Thank you mom, daddy, I love you guys"

 

*********

 


"So, who is this lucky girl? I hope we knew her at least"Mrs Park asked, sipping her coffee.They were just spend time together after Rosé's confession. 


"I bet this girl must be so cool and beautiful that my girl falling for her"

Mr Park teased with a small smile making Rosé's cheeks started to reddened.Rosé clear and smile at her parents sweetly. 


"I'm with Lisa mom, dad"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter