Chapter 32

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next chapter less author note kekeke

 

 

 

 


The next day, Lisa did not go out of her room, even her father's facewas not even seen.When Lisa asks their maid, the answer given is that her father is already in office early on. Lisa sat in her room, her life is no longer cheerful,her father had changed a lot too, becoming a fatherless father,a father who was able to separate the child with her lover.


Without Lisa knowing, she began to save her feelings of vengeance.For her,that man was no longer her father, her father was gentle, kind-hearted,never refusing whatever she wanted.


"Lisa,hold on,I hope I dont have a grudge against my father"whispered Lisa in her heart.


Three days had passed,Lisa didn't even meet face to face with her father,the reason he was busy in the office.Lisa feels like her father didnt love her again.When her older sister Bella was still there with them,her father was a caring one. But all of that was now gone.


One night, Lisa came down to enjoy her dinner but her steps stopped at the door of their dining room when she saw her father already in his chair.Lisa just stood there, not moving even a little.Mr Manoban, who noticed Lisa's presence, gave a sweet smile that Lisa missed alots. 


"Lisa dear, let's sit down, dinner is served"Mr. Manoban said with a soft voice.Lisa scoffed at him.


"Did you just remember that you have a child?Or you are still busy with work?"Lisa questioned seriously. Mr. Manoban who heard Lisa's words was rather surprised by how his daughter talked to him. 


"Lisa -"


"Well, daddy, I'm tired of all this stuff, you're telling me to send me to my sister this week, but why am I still here?"


Lisa asked interrupted Mr Manoban's words.Mr. Manoban just stay silence. 


"Answer me dad, have you changed your mind?". 


"Do you really want to go too Lisa?" 


"Of course, instead of staying here, tortured by my own dad, it is bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter