Chapter 15

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here the next update,hope u like it cause this is my favorite too kekeke.see ya next time.and I miss you all. Drop ur comment please Haha. Ok continue to scroll down. 

 

 

The morning was so beautiful, birds chirping happily, they produce a very quiet song to be heard on the morning of the day. The sun down over Earth and brighten the day of Earth's residents from all over the world. Indeed a very beautiful day to begin the day's activities. But no longer for Orange-haired girl in a bungalow who was still sleeping in her queen's bed. 

 


"Lisa!!!!" 

 


Someone scream from downstairs, and makes Lisa wake up immediately and falling off the bed, landing with a loud thud on the marble floor in her room. 

 


" Heck what!!!! " 

 


Lisa shout back while rubbing her pain . The sound of running upstairs could be heard. 

 

 

The door of her room been open from the outside to show Bella, her sister was smiling like a mad girl.Her eyes was on Lisa who was still sitting on the floor, did not budge. 

 


"you're late 5 minutes to school, will it be fine?" 

 


As soon as Bella said that, Lisa awake from her world of pain and reach her cell phones beside her pillow.Her eyes was wide open to see the needle hours shows 8:00 at the morning. That means she still has only 10 minutes to prepare herself. 

 


"Bell, why not you wake me up?! I'm late " 

 


Lisa continued to run to get a towel and ran into the bathroom regardless of Bella still at the door of her room, not believe her ears at all. 

 


"She's the one who woke up late, and dare to blame me? Tskk" 

 


"So move your lazy faster"

 


Bella scoffed before closing the door of Lisa's room and walked downstairs . 

 

 


**************

 

 

Lisa ran downstairs and continued to move towards the dining room with a rush like those who was been chasing by the ghost. 

 


"Good morning-" 

 


"Good morning Daddy, Bell, sorry but I'm pretty late so I need to be quick now, sorry again dad, I will get going first" 

 


Lisa said as her hand grabbed a piece of toast from Bella's plate and continued to kissing Mr. Manoban's cheek . 

 


"Hey, that's my toast, take the other one, there is more"

 


Bella's scolded Lisa as she takes toast belonged to Bella. But Lisa just ignore her.Lisa then kissed Bella's cheek. 

 


"Bye Bella ,dad, see ya later" 

 


Lisa continued to run out and move towards Uncle Bill who was standing next to their car. 

 

 

"Good morning uncle, get on board fast, I'm late" 

 


Lisa said before jumping into the car. Uncle Bill speeding left the bungalows as they head to Lisa's high school. 

 


"Thank you Uncle, see you again!" 

 


Lisa thank him before get out of the car and continued to run into the gate that almost closed by guards there. 

 

 

"Good morning,why are you late today Ms Lisa" 

 


A guard there greet her friendly. 

 

 

"Too engrossed with my dream last night" 

 


Lisa replied to him before running to the hallways leading to her locker.She threw the items not required before slammed the locker's door close and ran toward her first class. 

 


"Im dead and im not gonna be fine" 

 

 

Lisa whisper in her heart. After a minute has passed,she arrived and stopped in front of the door of her classroom. She take a breath as deep as possible before knocking on the door of the class. 

 

 

"Coming!" 

 


The voice sounded firm in Lisa's ears. Lisa swallow hard and slowly twisting the door knobs of her classroom door. 

 


Right before her eyes, stand a man his face was so serious like a hunger lion who was waiting for a victim.

 

 

Again Lisa swallow hard. Sweat start to formed on her forehead and her body that was suddenly feel cold.

 


"Oh you miss Lisa, it seems like today we have a student who was late class." 

 


The teacher said.His voice was like a person who was swallow his anger. From there Lisa knew shes doing something which is not liked by that man infront of her. 

 

 

"Excuse me sir.im too engrossed with my sleep lastnight" 

 


Lisa laughed awkwardly after telling the reason why she's late that day.She could hear clearly half of the students in the class tried to hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter